Mispoken [Progressive House] - F4F

Ametrine

Audible Chocolate
Hey guys, back with a new track, took a really long time to finish. Hope you like it, all criticism welcome!

Last edited:
although I meant to be crtitical (i don't think feedback has value if it's just saying "good, good")

-i like the sound, it has a nice space to it that my own songs are often missing.... did you apply a certain reverb to the master (teach me! :-))?
-i like the progressive genre
-i like the structure, it doesn't bore me for a second

-i'd maybe pay a bit more attention to the long bass line, since it's the kind of sound that can give me goosebumps.. some more low?

overal, i think it's a very good production, keep up the good work!

Thanks for listening and commenting guys!

although I meant to be crtitical (i don't think feedback has value if it's just saying "good, good")

-i like the sound, it has a nice space to it that my own songs are often missing.... did you apply a certain reverb to the master (teach me! :-))?
-i like the progressive genre
-i like the structure, it doesn't bore me for a second

-i'd maybe pay a bit more attention to the long bass line, since it's the kind of sound that can give me goosebumps.. some more low?

Nope, no reverb on the master. For more control, I reverb each synth and percussive element separately. For the most part, I add reverb to every sound except the bass. (Even the kick has a hint of reverb). But, most of the reverb I use barely has any high damping and the highcuts are fairly low, so it really impacts the midrange. It results in a warm sounding track and I think it gives off a pretty good sense of space too. If you're not careful with the decays though, it can get muddy really quickly. Hope that helps :)

I also listened to this track a few times after and I think you're right about the low end, feel like it needs a touch more sub energy.

Anyway, glad you liked it man, thanks for the review :D

It starts off very roomy. I dig that.

That bass synth sits so good on my end. Very very warm. Awesome.

This is remarkably easy to listen to. What exactly are you using for your reverb and delays?

finally someone with true progressive house. i really like your track! chill chords,

nice work on the panning. the mix seems okay!

if you like to give feedback just hit the link on my newest track in my signature :) thanks!

What a great track! Never gets boring even though its 7 minutes long, those delayed sounds create a nice atmosphere. The bass is great as well!
Regarding mixing i can say, that everything sounds very clear to me, you did very well on panning! And it doesnt get muddy, even thoguh there's so much reverb, good job!

I gave you a follow, excited to hear more from you!

Cheers

Definitely used a ton of delay in this track, was hoping it didn't come across as overbearing or too much.

Glad you like it man, thank you for the follow :)

Last edited:
What a great track! Never gets boring even though its 7 minutes long, those delayed sounds create a nice atmosphere. The bass is great as well!
Regarding mixing i can say, that everything sounds very clear to me, you did very well on panning! And it doesnt get muddy, even thoguh there's so much reverb, good job!

I gave you a follow, excited to hear more from you!

Cheers

doesn't sound like a lot of reverb to me. everything sounds clean, clear, and open. I can't hate. its a well oiled machine.

Last edited:
Back