Michael Milner x Fool (Official Video) F4F

Yungspazz

Hey guys,

I dropped my Internet secret mixtape in February, well here's the first video from it called "Fool (Prod. Wes x Supersonics)". Hope you enjoy, it would mean a lot if you could leave some feedback, hopefully positive feedback on the actual youtube video lol. I would appreciate it, but anyway leave feedback and drop links and i'll get back to your feedback asap!

Enjoy

Michael.

Great track! Awesome drum work and the blend is real dope. Definitely feelin' your style and original ideas. The melody is very nice and fits perfectly with the entire vibe of the beat.

Keep it coming bro.

Check me out and let me in on some feed.

Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F

- A

Thanks man, i actually didnt make the beat, just mixed and mastered the vocals and performed in the video haha. Thanks for the feedback, also left you feedback to brotha.

Great work on this,synths are great and the drums are subtle,yet effective,clean mix no doubt and the video work seems professional,no flaws,Keep doing your thing!

Real dope song brother!! I dig this , would like to hear a more natural voice though so a little less autotuney haha but overall really solid work :)

Real dope song brother!! I dig this , would like to hear a more natural voice though so a little less autotuney haha but overall really solid work :)

Thank you! and i feel ya, i'll work on it. thanks for checkin it out i appreciate it for sure.

Thanks so much for your feed on my beat, bro! I'm here to return the favor.

This is really dope! I loved how it was chilled out, the vibe was great and your voice works great in this style. Really well produced and delivered, great job!

I might even suggest turning the vox up in the mix a bit - really let them shine! They sound good!

Cheers!

This is a very well done project. I would just turn up the vocals in the mix a bit. The beat is subtle but effective in moving the song. The video being in black and white was cool given the feeling of the song. Great work man!

I would respect your opinion on this: Chill vibes (Sample beat) F4F

your vocals fit the beat nicely, feeling the chill vibe fr. i agree that the vocals could be turned up but real dope job man.

Thanks so much for your feed on my beat, bro! I'm here to return the favor.

This is really dope! I loved how it was chilled out, the vibe was great and your voice works great in this style. Really well produced and delivered, great job!

I might even suggest turning the vox up in the mix a bit - really let them shine! They sound good!

Cheers!

Thank you! I appreciate the feedback

This is a very well done project. I would just turn up the vocals in the mix a bit. The beat is subtle but effective in moving the song. The video being in black and white was cool given the feeling of the song. Great work man!

I would respect your opinion on this: Chill vibes (Sample beat) F4F

Thanks for the feedback man, i left you feedback! yeah i it was one of those calls where i felt like the vocs were alil too loud and i had been mixing all day and they sounded right and exported alittle low and i couldnt really tell. lol song was embedded in my head lol.

Laid back track and you stay with some heat fam - rep for the DMV! Like the vibe of the track and it's a different style for you with the singing, but it's still hot. Video is sharp too and your editor did a good job. Keep it up!

Laid back track and you stay with some heat fam - rep for the DMV! Like the vibe of the track and it's a different style for you with the singing, but it's still hot. Video is sharp too and your editor did a good job. Keep it up!

Thanks bro that means a lot coming from you bro i appreciate it man seriously.

Really like this track man! As others said you could turn the vocals up a bit, but other than that it's a really good track.

Back