Check out this track! hot sample! bringing heat.. will return feedback

this beat is definitely hot, the intro is crazy how the beat kick in and
you did a good job with the sample, sound like a beat twista or trae would rip up
one problem tho, i wouldn't make this beat 5 mins long as hot as it is, because the hypeness of the beat would go away after 2 min and 30 secs. This beat should give the listener an adreline rush ,but if it's too long then you don't feel the rush anymore, nah mean?

and if you have time check out my beats on my myspace, i got one call "the return of dmx" and another call "poppin off"
the link is in my sig since i can't post links yet, peace

thats complete madness whats the name of that orchestra tune u based it on/sampled been tryin to find out for months its used on the sky sports news ad n lots of other stuff totaly sick, hasnt really been kiled like carmina buruana - ofortuna. can also pm the name of the original if you want to keep it hush hush

nice samplin' man. The drums complement the beat very well too. Imoressive. I agree that it gets redundant after about 3 and a half minutes, I would shortin it. I might try to sample an orchestra beat cause this one is good. Keep it up. Check out my beat in my sig when you get a chance

Last edited by a moderator:
"requiem for a dream ". lil jon does it t called throw it up ..

thanks for the feedback guys. i could see dipset on this. i like the twista idea too tho. relly preciate it

lol....keep it twista....

but i see some crazy ass Vst's going over this at times...seems like you could put more of softer ones to get the background coming to think of it..maybe that's just me though (i'm a vst fan...lol)

Last edited:
good job flippin the samples. i think the drums are setup to go well with the sample that you chose. you may not have to cut how long the track is if you're able to put a little more variety in it. try something simple like taking out the main sample every 5th bar, and leave a smaller part with just strings and the kick without a hat...or maybe try taking the percussion out for a couple of beats every othe eight bars...just a suggestion...but otherwise...i'd rock it.

This is hot but the sample is hella played out. I even made a beat out of it when i fisrt started. Yours is better than mine but the concept has been used numerous of times. Still good beat.

so wots the name of the orchestra tune it was taken from ? every one samples but for tuned like this you can get sheet music and then play it in fl, cubase etc and use some fat sounding synths iuinstead lol

Wow. This beat goes too hard. Some dipset **** right here. Nice **** man

easy bruv,
good beat. the sample is cool and really well used. this is defo a song made for a certain type of rappin style. I wasn't so keen on the bits where the extra drums come in, it sounds a bit too drum and base. i also thought the clap was a little bit muddy, and sound a bit better with more snap to it. but a really good beat none the less.

check me out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223306

truthfully i know everybody sayin its hot and not to diss im not feelin this,,,,the sample is overdid, i did this like 2 years ago, i'll look through my archives and post it, but im not feelin the drums on the breakdown
and i dont like the way the snare sounds with the sample
im not dissin just sayin how i feel

check my thread out called "crazy"
it wont let me post the link

Back