Voice Tags?

Well it's a voice tag.. You record yourself talking some stuff over your song to keep people from using your tracks, right? Does it really matter how it sounds..

Well it's a voice tag.. You record yourself talking some stuff over your song to keep people from using your tracks,
right? Does it really matter how it sounds..

Yea it does. You dont want a low quality robotic type voice, or atleast i dont. I want a good one that sounds cool & different

here is an mp3 sampler of 44 different voicings by 4 women

[mp3]http://www.bandcoach.org/fp/audio/tz-02.mp3[/mp3]

took 4 minutes to record and 20 minutes to do noise removal (noise floor is high unfortunately)

wav available if you want (talk to me via pm about that)

Last edited:
here is an mp3 sampler of 44 different voicings by 4 women

[mp3]http://www.bandcoach.org/fp/audio/tz-02.mp3[/mp3]

took 4 minutes to record and 20 minutes to do noise removal (noise floor is high unfortunately)

wav available if you want (talk to me via pm about that)

messaged ya

what are the specifics

ps please do not bombard me with visitor messages and pms for this sort of thing; ask here and I "may" decide to do it :)

what are the specifics

ps please do not bombard me with visitor messages and pms for this sort of thing; ask here and I "may" decide to do it :)

I would appreciate this very much Bandcoach!
Could you get some ladies to say "Million Dollar Dime" and/or "M$D"(M, Dollar, D) - High or High and low if that's possible so I can layer it.

sometimes i use google translate, type what i want then press playback and record it in daw/audio editor. try languages like welsh to english

Some (stupid) ideas i had for (stupid) tags:

"My kids gotta eat so don't steal this beat"

"Steal my beat?! I will dragon-punch your Mamma!"

"OI DICKIE... NOOOO!!"

"If you stole this beat then your Mamma never loved you anyway"

Never recorded a tag but I'm guessing you record to a (for example 95bpm) click over a (for example) 2 bar period and then timestrech to fit BPM of whatever beat needs the tag?

Last edited by a moderator:
recording a tag can and probably should be done without a click track

the ones you can audition above were done simply by me giving the 4 women the words and then indicating pitch and speed on the fly as they said them - I spent more time editing the final versions together than I did recording them

Back