Which version of FL Studio is best???

rskmaybachmusic

Whats good FP?

I would like to know, as i am going to get FL Studio next week about which version to get?? There is like FL 6,7,8,9,10.
And then on top of that there is like a producers edition, signature edition, Express Edition, and others.

Also, for each version of FL there are editions, e.g, FL Studio 9 Producer Edition, FL Studio 10 Producer Edition, and so on.

I am lost with the amount of different versions there are for each FL series, of which is most popular, and best value basically??

I will need all mastering features, and the Edision for chopping samples and things, so i want to make sure i am not limited with what i can do with it.

Thanks guys

Jay

Wouldn't you simply want the newest version? It's had the same base programming for as long as I've been using it. Just small change ups and the addition of more tools.

Even if you're still on a Pentium 4 using Windows XP, you'd just get the newest version and discard the plug ins and features that would consume too much power from your computer.

Any version with Edison is good, anything they've added after that hasn't really been too big of a deal as far as I know.

Of course Image Line will make it like whatever new stuff they add each year is the best thing since pants with pockets.

dude just get the latest version,which is 11,

the latest is now fl studio 11, but u can stil get 10,,, and on the specifications just get 'producer edition', its good for u since u wanna produce

I like 9 personally probably because thats the one I started with.. but if your just beginning on it, the latest version is prob the way to roll.

Im not 100% sure but if you get the newest one you may be able to use the older version. Also, when you get the newer version all the updates are free so you will be able to get fl studio 12 for free, which also means when you upgrade your computer you will be able to upgrade fl studio as well for free.

aye, aye matey, any other talk is gonna get you banned - 11 it must be or you're wasting your time with us rum lot

i could be wrong but doesnt fl studio 9 and 10 still on ebay and amazon?

i suggest 11 though because seriously...why go back?the curved rectangles do suck though -_-

i could be wrong but doesnt fl studio 9 and 10 still on ebay and amazon?

i suggest 11 though because seriously...why go back?the curved rectangles do suck though -_-

I did a search on amazon, Fl Studio 10 came out as a result, but is unavailable, while 11 appears as available.

Just now I had this "sudden clarity" that the op must be asking what version is best, because he's searching on other sources, not on Image-Line's website (or amazon, or any other retail store).

hm... well i hope he now knows daws get better after an update this isnt like videogames where stuff gets removed after an update.

(lookin at you konami)

hm... well i hope he now knows daws get better after an update this isnt like videogames where stuff gets removed after an update.

(lookin at you konami)

Don't even mention Konami to me. As an avid fan of Silent Hill series, after the so called "Silent Hill HD Collection" I just lost my respect for them.

i was talkin bout the solid snake series, I'm way too scared of that other shit :/
although 5 was less scary, was able to stick around for the ending.

and on a side note, companies should allow downloads of extremely old versions of their brand new programs.fl studio 1,reason 1 and ableton 1 should be legally free -_-

i was talkin bout the solid snake series, I'm way too scared of that other shit :/
although 5 was less scary, was able to stick around for the ending.

and on a side note, companies should allow downloads of extremely old versions of their brand new programs.fl studio 1,reason 1 and ableton 1 should be legally free -_-

I don't believe it would be much of a good deal to have Fruity Loops (that's what it was called back then), when you can have FL 11.

Just get the newest version.
There are usually very few changes in new versions and you get used to new features in 1 day.

Last edited:
Back