Which Producer influenced you the most to start maikng beats?

Most producers in EDM but more lately Calvin Harris has motivated me to get more into it. Knowing someone has made it from a place such as Dumfries in Scotland shows anyone can make it if they work hard.

Last edited:
Truthfully my friend's brother and his friends. I would be hanging out over my friend's house playing video games and I'd hear them banging away and making songs. eventually I picked it up.

I think the year was about 2008 when I started ("tried") to produce music. My favorite style was hands up and yea Rob Mayth inspired me :)

i think it was skrillex. but i also admire those clean happy beats from swedish house mafia and avicii! very skilled.

Trent Reznor of NIN

I didn't really have any incentive to produce until I heard his music.

Stuff these days is incredibly cliché and it blows my mind how many edm producers are still getting big when they're pumping out the same song over and over (most of them atleast)

I want to make hard hitting electronic that brings in depth lyrics and concepts to the table. A nice mix of story telling and dancing/cool drops and bridges.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Tiesto, Garrix, were my inspirations to learn about EDM and Producing
But most Melbourne Bounce artists are the reason i produce

Back