Worldstar Submission

The thing bout WSHH is you're pretty much guaranteed a shitload of views...
It might be worth it...there's plenty ppl that go there and watch the music videos of indie artists. They just don't comment on the videos as much as the dumbasses
If u got the money to spare...its a good ass piece of promo

save that money and use it to promote in your city/area

invest that into local marketing

i disagree 100%...

local is a waste of time...

global > local

throw the cash at WSHH...(assuming your paper is straight)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

naw man, it stays on the day that they put it up... WSHH is categorized by date.

i'm still kinda confused...

so you post the vid, and it chills on the front page for one day, two days? three???

The question you should ask yourself first is: where exactly do you want to go with this vid?

Then you should consider if WSHH is the best possible outlet to reach that particular goal

are there better/more cost-effective ways to reach that goal..

etc.

Its hard thinking about blowing 650 on worldstar when shyt like this gets on there for free. Smh and homie thru his mixtape on the chick after she got laid out

Damn yall ALL had some good a** feedback. Preciate that. The views from WSHH may lead to people interested in the music/movement/collabs/business in general. Thats where Im tryna go with this, makin my team's name known in the industry, major or minor.

I may have to just take a chance and hope that ppl dont jus watch and keep it movin, but watch and get interested.

Good Looks Fam.

The question you should ask yourself first is: where exactly do you want to go with this vid?

Then you should consider if WSHH is the best possible outlet to reach that particular goal

are there better/more cost-effective ways to reach that goal..

etc.

Best piece of advice in the whole post right here ...

damn dude straight put his mixtape on her after she got knocked out hahahaha

awe man if you got the cash jus gon head an post it then jay

Worldstar is just not a serious HipHop sight to me. 99% of the videos on there be bullshit. I dont go there for music

WSHH is arguably one of the top 3 best places to upload videos to...A LOT of traffic...

upload the vid, share your experience w/ FP...simple

I know, but traffic doesn't always mean anything...Like I said in Smuv's thread: quality consumers > quantity consumers

Would you shop your mixtape at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with 2,5 million visitors, or at a National Producers Conference with maybe a couple thousand visitors?

quality consumers > quantity consumers

I'd look into 2DopeBoys etc.

Tho, if you've got money to burn, by all means go for it

I agree with Ill Rocka. WSHH is mostly the Kat Stacks crowd. If you get a few fans out of it... I don't know how many loyal fans you'll snag. I'd try a site more geared towards music.

Problem with 2Dopeboyz and other blog sites is, I dont even SEE unsigned hype/ user submitted vids up there. So in a way, its almost like WSHH charges for ANYONE to post ANYTHING. 2Dopeboyz and 3littledigs is that they are quality, but dont seem to host indie vids like mine.

tell that to mcdonalds...

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY POST YOUR SHOW???

that don't even make any SENSE...does it?

"Vids like mine" = the video in the 1 post of this thread... the song called 'I Want That' ... the music video... smh.

@ WAIS, naw, im on the same team as them. Dude on the first verse (J.Rhodes) started CEOMuzik. Dude on the 2nd verse (CeNo) is an artist on the team from Flint Mi. Dude on the 3rd verse (Young D.E.E.) is an artist on the team from Detroit Mi. I had a verse on there and was on the hook, but couldnt make it to the video shoot in Mi (I'm in Columbus OH).

Back