Worldstar Submission

JayLip

Bretheren,

Im thinkin bout submittin a vid to WorldstarHipHop.com The vid is shot in HD and its more of a story track then a "GET HYPE" track so Im worried bout how it'll be perceived by the hip-hop heads on there.

Submit, or not?
(BTW its 650 dollars to submit.)

if you're big on youtube, it'd be better than if you were big on wshh, just my 0.02 Dollars

Idk, man.

From what I can tell, a lot of folk that only dig swag/club/stipper music hang out on worldstar. But I'm not sure how that would compare to youtube

@Puppet: I feel you... but the low youtube views are WHY im thinkin bout postin on WSHH.

@WAIS: But its 650!! I wanna make sure I aint payin that just to get clowned.

@Qsong: Me too, respect.

@ISK: thats the big question. This aint no mainstream ish.

@Fylez: Why tho?

Last edited:
a couple of days ago big sean released his video for "my Last" ft chris brown and while i was watching another video his video was being advertised in the background. i wonder how that would cost??

a couple of days ago big sean released his video for "my Last" ft chris brown and while i was watching another video his video was being advertised in the background. i wonder how that would cost??

This was all the info I received via e-mail:

its $650 to paypal per music video / freestyles (videos about hip hop and music videos only)

its 750 if its a video dissing a popular artist

1500 for mixtape commercials / beat making videos / Music video trailers/ dvd trailers / video blogs

2500 for informercials

3000 per day for The top box (for video to be shown on the top box on home page)
5,500 for 2 days up top on the main page of our site (top box)

if you are wanting to pay for a video thats not a music video or hip hop video. (Like an adult clip or video bout selling a shoe. email us back here FOr those prices. cause those are more expensive)

Last edited:
Forever. They said that it stays on their site forever, which I believe becuz they DO have hella pages of archived vids...

i wouldn't do it. save that money and use it to promote in your city/area. a good following in your city/ state will lead to more fans and shows than a worldstar video.

when it come to online promoting, blogs and youtube are better than worldstar. most people(like myself) go on WSHH only to watch videos and skip unsigned artist.

Back