Uefa Euro 2012

hype the producer

livin phat
Well, after https://www.futureproducers.com/for...room/fifa-world-cup-2010-south-africa-336124/ another big competition is here - European Championship, hosted by Poland and Ukraine. The biggest favourites are definitely Spain, Germany and Netherlands, although France, England and Italy are a contenders also. Russia, Republic of Ireland, and maybe Sweden or Croatia could be the surprise package of this tournament.

Groups:

2vts2rq.jpg

:cheers:

Well, after https://www.futureproducers.com/for...room/fifa-world-cup-2010-south-africa-336124/ another big competition is here - European Championship, hosted by Poland and Ukraine. The biggest favourites are definitely Spain, Germany and Netherlands, although France, England and Italy are a contenders also. Russia, Republic of Ireland, and maybe Sweden or Croatia could be the surprise package of this tournament.

Groups:

2vts2rq.jpg

:cheers:

The problem is more with the group structure -

Group A has the surprises in it - any one can end up in the next stage, though I'm leaning towards Russia and Czech Republic
Group B I can see Netherlands and Germany going through to the next stage
Group C I can see Spain and Italy going through to the next stage
Group D I can see England and Sweden going through to the next stage

QF
Russia vs Netherlands/Russia vs Germany
Germany vs Czech R/Netherlands vs Czech R
Spain vs England/Spain vs Sweden
Sweden vs Italy/Italy vs England

SF
Russia/Germany vs Netherlands/Czech R
Spain vs Italy/England

F
Germany
Spain

Penalty shootout so too close to call

lawl at the guy belivin that poland aint gonna go trough the group stage. rememba euro 2004? greece? yeah + we are playing against greece IN OUR COUNTRY, in OUR capitol with OUR fans inside and outside. only the thoughest players can win in this situation.
russians are going to loose against our national team and our ultras

I agree with you bandcoach on almost everything except group D - French are on some serious run, 20 games without defeat or something like that?! Plus they have really solid squad, and all of their key players are in the form. Everything is possible of course, it is football after all, but I can see France going all the way to the semis.

^for sure! Russia played very well. I bet all russian are getting drunk right now.

Last edited:
Fuken russia, oh wow 4-1. Poland is doomed.

is not. it looks that you havent seen how poland and how czech republic played. this is like the second Euro for Poland, so we were kind of chilled in the second half, but we learned the hard way it was bad thang.

Tommorow are playing 2 national teams that have the biggest chance to win this tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poland is doomed! Russia and Czech will run over Poland easily, did u see how well both teams played? Whole different level

Back