Willie The Kid disses Lil Wayne...

as20gp

Ghoul Gang
well i hate to be that guy, nd start a thread like this

but i am a BIG Willie The Kid fan.. not to be confused wit Gillie Da Kid (Lil Wayne's Ex Ghostwriter)..

basically.. DJ Drama is fed up wit Lil wayne.. Lil Wayne only did ONE song for his new album, because hes to scared of the Feds.. nd is afraid another huge RIAA bust will happen.. now that aint right at all.. because honestly if it wasnt for Dj Drama and his Dedication mixtapes.. i probably wouldnt give 2 ****s about Lil Weezyana.. so Willie The Kid (an artist signed to Dram's label) decided to get at Wayne for lil comments made on The Drought 3 mixtape that everybody praises like its the Holy Grail:monkey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPpO0TIo_uo

just glad to see the hip hop/rap community, is gettin tired of wanye nd his BS

because that was a one time thing, nd he is disclaimin drama..like he didnt help his career

are you sure he didnt do more songs cause was scared of the cops??? when do the cops arrest people for making songs???

u aint heard about the big RIAA bust of the whole gangsta grillz corportation a while back

basically all those mixtapes that they sold, were never cleared from da labels nd the feds came thru nd took everything.. cars, money, equipment, studio mixers.. EVERYTHING

u kno how mixtapes are... some dude freestyles ova a beat.. well that beat has to be cleared and all dat nonsense.. i dont kno the details.. just google it

as20gp said:
u aint heard about the big RIAA bust of the whole gangsta grillz corportation a while back

basically all those mixtapes that they sold, were never cleared from da labels nd the feds came thru nd took everything.. cars, money, equipment, studio mixers.. EVERYTHING

u kno how mixtapes are... some dude freestyles ova a beat.. well that beat has to be cleared and all dat nonsense.. i dont kno the details.. just google it
who doesnt know about it, im just sayin how would wayne go to jail, he aint sellin them tapes

exactly.. so wayne doesnt wanna work wit drama anymore.. because of it??..

either way i'd pick willie ova wanye ne day..

Divide & Conquer.. go get dat..

yeah that's exactly why drama is pissed off cuz for some reason wayne doesn't wanna work with him. i guess that relationship is over.

Last edited:
That funny Lil' Wayne talk all gangsta and such but he's afriad of goin' to jail. I thought gangstas aren't scared of anythin'.

as20gp said:
just glad to see the hip hop/rap community, is gettin tired of wanye nd his BS

lol..has anyone else ever thought lil wayne could save hip hop?? like, instead of people hatin, they should be working hard 2 be better than him??

yeaa I guess we should thank wayne.. he did set a new standard.. its hard to be better den wayne not just lyrically but as mainstream accepted as wayne is...

its just like.. y are u gonna kick the people that helped u get to where u are now in the face..

Who the fuyck is willie the kid??? I never heard of this dude and with that said him making a song dissing wayne is just a waist of breath because most people wont hear it, or they'll hear it and cut it off and put in a Squad disc....lol...Oh yeah those squad disk are what got Wayne hot not those dedication mixtapes. Wayne even spits hareder on them squads.

Didn't like the track, he aint speakin the truth you only want it to be true so in your mind its true. But in all honesty this doesn't mean anything, nothings going to change.

it was an aight track, he did spit the truth though you cant deny, lil wayne and baby was kissin, so his raps wernt fake.

Lil wayne save hip hop... haha good one.

**** willie da kid.....if anythin lil wayne put him on the map......that fed takin pictures of me verse was AIGHT nothin special i prolly could have written somethin tighter than that

Back