i worked hard and networked hard to get my plays up
and it feels good knowing i did it authentically

i have never will never

pay for plays the shit looks corny u got 5k plays and only 3 comments

pretty easy to spot ppl paying for plays
makes them look desperate

i worked hard and networked hard to get my plays up
and it feels good knowing i did it authentically

you have 7,500 followers and only get a few hundred listens on your tracks.
tell me more about this networking authentically that you speak of.

the shit looks corny u got 5k plays and only 3 comments
lol, Exactly!

Some even have fake comments from fake accounts.
Its easy to spot the fakers.
Call em out. Fekk it.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

you have 7,500 followers and only get a few hundred listens on your tracks.
tell me more about this networking authentically that you speak of.

You probably wouldnt really understand how it works.
How much for seventy five brazillion plays?

lol, Exactly!

Call em out. Fekk it.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

lol thats what you think. its only easy to spot the people who don't know what the **** they are doing.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

lol, Exactly!

Call em out. Fekk it.

lol understand how what works? i was being sarcastic... thats terrible.

You dont understand how it works. i.e. How it works when buying plays is not a primary part of your 'game'. Having people actually listen to your music.

But sorry. Your post didnt seem like sarcasm...
I must have misunderstood your sincerity because you are selling plays in your sig lol.

well off without these type of services....it's not helping you at all by paying for plays....just do it the honest way...post your music and then see what people drift to...but then at the same time anybody with common sense will be able to tell just by looking at your follower count to see that things are not adding up as far as plays and the amount of followers you have on Soundcloud.

well off without these type of services....it's not helping you at all by paying for plays....just do it the honest way...post your music and then see what people drift to...but then at the same time anybody with common sense will be able to tell just by looking at your follower count to see that things are not adding up as far as plays and the amount of followers you have on Soundcloud.

i'm confused... so did you want to buy the soundcloud plays or not?

there is nothing confusion about what I posted......I just stated that these types of services are no good and does not help you at all if you are serious about your music career...and plus like I said anyone with common sense will be able to tell if you are paying for plays on soundcloud it will not match up with your follower count......

the tone i get from that statement is that those plays are worthless? that they mean nothing?

a few hundred real people beats 5k fake plays anyday my friend and th numbers vary track to track

i produce so lets say out of those measly 300 plays as you say 20% of those buy a track and use it on their sound cloud and w/e else they use t for

my tag is always on my track and most the people even put up a link to my shit

now u do the math real numbers vs fake plays

im not knockin your hussle but the shit is pointless really man

One of the first comments on Butch's track is asking to lease.

Fake plays gonna buy tracks?
Fake plays gonna make someone buy bad tracks?
I dont think so...

the tone i get from that statement is that those plays are worthless? that they mean nothing?

a few hundred real people beats 5k fake plays anyday my friend and th numbers vary track to track

i produce so lets say out of those measly 300 plays as you say 20% of those buy a track and use it on their sound cloud and w/e else they use t for

Indeed.....bruh

lolz at everyone in here.
i have accounts with hundreds of followers (not thousands) that get more GENUINE plays (yes genuine, not bot plays) than your measly plays bruh.
you keep preachin genuine plays like i dont know what the **** im talking about. i know what im doing. i get genuine plays.... lots.
you're the one knockin what im doin so **** what you're doing. keep doin ur lil leases and ill keep doin mine. :)

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

if you don't want to buy plays.... everyone is more than welcome to keep knockin it and build this thread pages and pages deep.

Last edited:
i have accounts with hundreds of followers (not thousands) that get more GENUINE plays (yes genuine, not bot plays) than your measly plays bruh.
you keep preachin genuine plays like i dont know what the **** im talking about. i know what im doing. i get genuine plays.... lots.
you're the one knockin what im doin so **** what you're doing. keep doin ur lil leases and ill keep doin mine. :)

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

if you don't want to buy plays.... everyone is more than welcome to keep knockin it and build this thread pages and pages deep.

Yes Genuine plays like Brode134 said....thats all that matters...this thread should not have been created

Last edited:

why would you need multiple accounts tho?

just to link up with your main page ?

ive seen countless **** boy tactics to get hear/seen

do what you deem necessary to get heard bro as before i cant knock your hussle
that doesnt mean i approve just means we live in an age where ho shit is accepted more than it used to be

for instance there are ghost producers just like theres ghost writers

so i cant knock it - just seems really pointless even ppl who casually use the internet let alone soundcloud can at most spot how

ppl have only a few followers and comments but stupid play numbers
and if the average joe can spot it what makes you think anyone in a position to actually move your tracks to an artist or get you heard legitimately wouldnt be able to spot it?

thats my logic on the subject at least

oh and btw i swear im not braggin but my "lil leases" and exclusives got me in a position where i can live pretty darn comfortable im not even gonna talk numbers no point but im doin good off my lil leases

nothin beats the grind homie

Last edited:
Back