Pmp or giving the artists the track free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teacher14

While I was check the messages in this account from old friends....

RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE JAY ELECTRONICA IS ASKING PRODUCERS TO GIVE HIM BEATS.

NO PMP FEES .HAHAHA. :victory: NO SALES INVOLVED.

NO TRACK DUMPS . (middlemen) HE IS LISTENING TO THEM RIGHT NOW...HIMSELF

CHECK HIS TWITTER. FREE FREE ....:D

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED AND ITS FREE :angel:

STOP FOLLOWING BEHIND THEM INTERNET HYPE SALESMAN AND GET IN THE FIGHT GAME BOI!!

I'M OUT!!

Last edited:
oh jesus,it's a good idea for a thread.productive and helpful. no need to take side-swipes at people.\
im willing to bet that instead of being a thread about the actual thread-worthy part this will descend into another cryfest

just go to his twitter page..

There are other oppurtunties besides twitter pages out there. You guys need to get up and do something. I have seen 30 major artists ask for submission to day. FREE.

Quit listening to these old ass bums..

TROUP, THIS IS THE FIGHT GAME BOI !!!

Only the strong will survive,

Dont be mad son... Nobody wants to be you they might have to pay for something lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mods can delete this account now, I got all the messages off my account.:)

Last edited:
Again..he still taking shots.

Plenty of rappers accept beats to their personal email.

But what you have to remember, is just like you got the email address, so did 15,000 other producers. And if all of those producers send 5 beats each (you know producers will dump their whole catalog in someone's email), that's 10's OF THOUSANDS of beats that rapper has to go thru...

Now out of 10's of thousands of beats, think of how many WACK ASS BEATS he has to go thru. I mean just complete and TOTAL TRASH...

If you've ever tried to listen to a gang of instrumentals, after about 10-15 beats, your brain turns to mush...and that's listening to good beats. Listening to horrible beats, you can only listen to like 7 of em at a time.

So that's the REALITY of the open email situation. Yeah an artist may be accepting beats to a GMail account, but without someone to filter out the BS, that email is gonna be shut down within a week, because it's gonna get flooded and overloaded with so much BULLSHIT, that the artist isn't gonna wanna listen anymore.

That's how it works in the real world.

Tell them how the same applies for the track dumps on PMP,

Where it goes through middlemen to get to the artists. lol 50 dollars please.

Work smarter not harder...

The difference is you pay.

Not everyone on PMP is good, plus the track dumps are known to set there for months till the A&R guy get them. THE A&R? WHAT A JOKE!

The difference is not everyone knows when these artists are asking for submission, thus why i posted it as i am leaving to prove it.

I REPEAT 30 MAJOR ARTISTS TODAY. If they were so tired of it they would not still be posting these opportunities. Everybody would have quit. Liar.

Middleman situation:

I would rather deal with a DJcas -Scarface situation = free

PMP = TRACK DUMP - WAITING FOR MONTHS WHILE I PAY = BROKE

Also, why do think 50cent offers Hit-lounge FREE.

Dremekenzie accepts submissions free separately from his site..

Also many other music managers daily...

Please sell your pitch to the yung-ins in the game, not me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The reality is you mad.

Whatever say from now on, I' wont respond, I work with another forum now and you are taking me away from helping them now.

You are old news.....:rofl::rofl:

Your Troup followers will be in shortly to help ... i just know it.

Last edited:
Can a mod just band Teacher already? I mean I understand you and Troup don't get along but why go at him in every thread you post?

How old are you?

Post what you gotta post and move on.

I believe you were here long before, under another account because usually the people who hate troup with so much venom are old FP posters who were trolls before and continue to be.

You give good info but mess it up with the a$$hole delivery.

Last edited:
Waiting months with a PMP track dump??

How long do you think it takes ONE RAPPER (who's doing shows, recording, promo, etc) to go through 40,000 BEATS?!?!?!?

PMP doesn't have 40,000 beats in a track dump, 99% of them being complete and total amateur garbage.

The members of PMP pay because they are serious about their craft...85% of the people who pay on PMP are LIGHTYEARS BETTER than 99% OF EVERYONE ON SOUNDCLICK.

C'mon yo. You're not even making sense. You accused me of misleading the people, when you are doing it yourself.

Teacher14 vs. j.troup

each brings up valid points.

fellas, agreeing to disagree is never a bad idea.

neither can say the other is TOTALLY, COMPLETELY wrong...

$.02

Producers, send beats to any and everybody who wants them, however you can get them to them.

But understand the realities of the situations...that you aren't the only person sending beats, and it's way more plausible that your track will get heard among hundreds of GREAT beats, versus your track being heard among 10's of thousands of HORRIBLE beats.

Good luck.

Teacher14 vs. j.troup

each brings up valid points.

fellas, agreeing to disagree is never a bad idea.

neither can say the other is TOTALLY, COMPLETELY wrong...

$.02

Exactly. You can't really write off either guy b/c both post valid points. Just agree to disagree & move on. Troup loves PMP & Teacher hates it. We get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Musicfiend this wasn't directed at you.

WHAT?

I rather have my tracks going against the bullshit cause when they get to my shit I can shine even more so.

Plus Nothing beats free, when the same service is offered.

Please, you just want your standing so you can stay on that front page.

What is crazy is that you advertise yourself as the first non major producer, then when they listen to your music, It doesn't add up to the other major people you now featured with, you lose.

Cause the quality of your music doesn't stand up to... who they put you with. Being real. :o

The only tracks you have sold on the page is the Deanna Dukes track.

So Whatever.

Youkeep convincing these kids to pay to sell their beats.

And when they comeback and say I only (hopefully sold a beat)

Hoefully, The balance sheet evens out with how much they payed to play.

Call it "PRODUCER PAYOLA" is a better term for it.

YOU GUYS JUST DON'T KNOW IF YOU KEEP LISTENING TO GUYS LIKE THIS YOU ARE GONNA PISSED LATER ON.

There are so many oppurntunites out here that are free and sponsored by major labels and major artists.

i repeat.. SPONSORED BY MAJOR LABELS - FREE

THE SALESMEN DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE IT STOPS THERE FREEBIES.

QUIET BEING CRAB IN A BUCKET YES.... I HATE CON ARTISTS

Last edited:
lol. Your hate is evident. Your opinion on my music means nothing to me.

I'm just stating facts about both methods. The people can see.

Do your thing.

I hate wais i think everyone should its good advertisment

really tho both of you have good advice. all you gotta do is drop knowledge then keep it moving. sittin here arguing over whos aproach is better or taking low blows (no homo) on each other just makes the advice get lost under the bs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back