Kevin Gates Smashing His Cousin! lol....

B

BIGMOZ

I can't tell if this is real or this is the new viral marketing push in hiphop....pretend you're gay, dress in women's clothing, smash your cousin....do whatever you can to shock an audience into creating a buzz.

the next thing after transgenderism they (the powers that be) are going to push is going to be incest, apparently. it was either that or bestiality, pedophilia, or polygamy. i don't know why sexual deviance helps the end game but it does apparently.

If true definitley messed up!! It could be BS for the shock value if that's the case than I wonder why this is what he came up with to create buzz.

Gates has a degree in psychology...i wouldn't doubt that he's just talking shit for reactions.

He's his best client. I had a cousin by marriage try to seduce me in Alabama. She tried to point out the fact we were only cousins by marriage.

Last edited:
on gates having a psych degree - ever hear of psycho-drama? you probably know it better as the Donohue show - same deal addressing individuals issues through acting it out; only now it seems to be a marketing scam, err, strategy....;

Back