Kendrick Lamar Says The President Has No Power, Man Never Landed On The Moon...

It seems to me that most Obama/President bashers in general would rather see America go up in flames for the sake of being politically "innocent".

You can actually vote for whoever damn well you want to vote for. lol. Most tend to only go with Democratic or Republican because their own candidate most likely has no chance at winning so a person will just go with the one who has the most in common with their own choice.

As for what has he done that I'm cool with? He approved of the loan renewals for G.M. which helped a couple of people in my family keep their jobs at the plant in Lordstown. Also the healthcare plan will help me out because now the medicine I need for my thyroid is covered unlike before because it was a pre-existing condition. Other than that he hasn't done anything off the top of my head I can thing of to directly benefit me.

Just no new giant wars, We're not free falling in the recession anymore, It's still there but nowhere near as bad as when he first took office.

I believe the kid was collatoral damage in that the drone wasn't targeting him but someone he was with. Whether or not you choose to believe that is up to you. And like I said We've had troops somewhere killing people for almost a hundred years straight now. It doesn't exactly bother me to call whoever's at the president a murderer. Hell I don't even see an end in sight for the U.S. being involved in something, but that does not make the system useless.

Ron Paul had his delegates stripped from him by the RNC and Romney's lawyers. He can no longer count as a write-in candidate in many states because he already ran as a Republican and according to those states, he already lost. So no, I can't vote for whoever I want. And even if I could, it wouldn't matter, because I'm not a part of the Electoral College. Popular vote doesn't mean shit. The Electoral College decides between Democrat and Republican, based on which candidate made the most money. The richest candidate has won time and time again in this country. That is how Obama won. Not because black people got off their ass. But because big corps knew they could do what they wanted with him as Pres. Those loan renewals that helped a couple of your family members stole a lot of damn money from the people who weren't struggling. And last I checked GM is on the way to bankruptcy. And no, that kid was not collateral damage. He was targeted. It was Anwar al-Awlaki's son. Anwar was killed by drone strike about a week before. For saying this:

No trial, no arrest, no evidence, just a big ass missile. And it doesn't bother you that there are people ordering hits on innocent people because it's been happening for a long time? I guess you wouldn't mind being a slave, either.

Most of the time the political opinions of these rappers are worth about a grain of salt. That's why I tend to not care much about what they say politically

ditto

For all the people who voted for Obama in 08, are you happy with your decision? Did he do what you expected him to do? Why or why not? Would you vote for him again? Do you like supporting murderers?

gay^^^

About time a rapper of this generation grow some balls.
Obama is a puppet

stupid^^^

Kendrick Lamar's political viewpoints are totally irrelevant. Just because you're a good creative artist/performer doesn't automatically validate your personal views. Keep it to yourself because when these dudes show themselves to be fraudulent then everybody screams "its just entertainment!".

True^^^

I'm decently happy with my choice. I wasn't expecting Peace to Reign from sea to shining sea with an end to poverty and love is everywhere and everyone is equal and rich. So I wasn't one of those people who thought Obama was the second coming of Christ. I believed he was the better choice out of the two candidates and voted as such.

I most likely will vote for him again. Mainly because Romney as President scares the shit out of me. I can easily see that man starting another war just off of pure shit talking. And what do you mean murderer? When's the last time we've had a president that hasn't sanctioned a murder?

Intelligent^^^

They only folk who run things in the US are wealthy. As far is the election is concerned, unless your a wealthy non-colored person Obama represents the lesser of the two evils. Both the Democrats and Republicans could give a F_ck about the average man or women, its just the Dem rhetorically and policy wise are willing to throw out a few crumbs to the masses.

Everybody matters. And it was alot of poor people that voted for obama, and he WILL WIN, ... theres no doubt in my mind.

What is up with this OBAMA WORSHIP. He is not even a product of the slave trade.
His up bringing is totally different from the average black in america, yet blacks worship him

Does it matter who you hang out with?

This is what happen when he have a bunch of sheep and the Shepard is no where to be insight leading us straight into a pack of wolves.

But seriously if up to me i would vote for ron paul that man actually has the notion of what we need but since nobody will vote for him obama is gonna get my vote.

i think we and or the government will be the downfall of this world actually causing the end of everything we know. we just have to many power hungry people in congress

^^^Yes, this man speaks truth^^^

My opinion is that, ... yall mufuggas is too smart for your own good and you will never be happy because of it.

The internet has exposed us to so much truth that we know whats goin on these days unlike people that grew up in the 60, and 70's... "our parents", who are the ones with all the money and power, ... when "our" generation grows up and our parents pass away, .... thats when the revolution will bgein, ... theres still too many sheep in the world too make any progress, ... its gonna be long and slow so dont wait for things to happen, .... go out and ball while you can, ... or waste your life in delusion.

Im out.

YOU WROTE ALL THAT TOO SAY YOU LOVE OBAMA.
You could of saved that

Obama worship is a mental disorder.

Last edited:
Bye. We don't need an idiot who doesn't know how to multi-quote. And LOL @ my series of questions being "gay". Probably because you're not happy and he didn't do shit you expected. But you'll vote for him again. For one of two reasons. Either because he's black, or because he's a democrat.

Now U follow 'NWO Rappers' and post their videos up.

lol! There is a lot for "YOU" to fear in this world as you search for it............choose one.....choose them all.......or just don't worry about it and be at peace with yourself even during hard times.

lol! There is a lot for "YOU" to fear in this world as you search for it............choose one.....choose them all.......or just don't worry about it and be at peace with yourself even during hard times.

I prefer knowing about it, and preparing for it, and then enjoying life. It only takes a few hours to see the wolf in sheep's clothing. A couple g's to strap up and buy food/water. But yeah, if you go too deep down the rabbit hole, you could **** yourself.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Last edited:
I prefer knowing about it, and preparing for it, and then enjoying life. It only takes a few hours to see the wolf in sheep's clothing. A couple g's to strap up and buy food/water. But yeah, if you go too deep down the rabbit hole, you could **** yourself.

lol! According to the info I've been getting........you are going to need a bunch of platinum singles, a couple of diamond albums, and some top selling expensive headphones to survive. Other than that....you will not need to provide food and water for yourself.........it will already be provided for you......unless you rebel.

Truth right there. Just because the person is a good rapper doesn't mean you should take political advise from them. Being nice on the mic doesn't all of a sudden make you a good political source

Its also the same in reverse with this idiot N.Y. Senator Malcolm Smith attempting to turn a comment from a hip hop artist (Lil Wayne saying he doesn't like N.Y.C.) into some kind of big political issue. Ridiculous.

Ron Paul had his delegates stripped from him by the RNC and Romney's lawyers. He can no longer count as a write-in candidate in many states because he already ran as a Republican and according to those states, he already lost. So no, I can't vote for whoever I want. And even if I could, it wouldn't matter, because I'm not a part of the Electoral College. Popular vote doesn't mean shit. The Electoral College decides between Democrat and Republican, based on which candidate made the most money. The richest candidate has won time and time again in this country. That is how Obama won. Not because black people got off their ass. But because big corps knew they could do what they wanted with him as Pres. Those loan renewals that helped a couple of your family members stole a lot of damn money from the people who weren't struggling. And last I checked GM is on the way to bankruptcy. And no, that kid was not collateral damage. He was targeted. It was Anwar al-Awlaki's son. Anwar was killed by drone strike about a week before. For saying this:

No trial, no arrest, no evidence, just a big ass missile. And it doesn't bother you that there are people ordering hits on innocent people because it's been happening for a long time? I guess you wouldn't mind being a slave, either.

Obama was not Richer than McCain, Clinton was not richer than George H.W. Bush, George Bush was not Richer than John Kerry. Clinton was not richer than Ross Perot. So money doesn't buy elections. And I really don't feel too bad about the whole Robin Hood thing of taxing those who aren't struggling to help those who are struggling.

And like I said on the kid thing. It's been officially reported that he was a casualty because he was in close proximity to the person whom was actually being targeted. And I've already made my position clear on the kid's father who was killed after repeatedly saying he revoked being an American citizen. Having deep connections with known terrorist and being the spiritual adviser for terrorists. The dude also was trying to help a terrorist transfer money to other terrorist organizations. So miss me with the whole argument of we should've brought him in for trial nonsense.

It's been officially reported that he was a casualty because he was in close proximity to the person whom was actually being targeted. And I've already made my position clear on the kid's father who was killed after repeatedly saying he revoked being an American citizen. Having deep connections with known terrorist and being the spiritual adviser for terrorists. The dude also was trying to help a terrorist transfer money to other terrorist organizations. So miss me with the whole argument of we should've brought him in for trial nonsense.
Oh he did all that? Show me. Like I said, no evidence. Just "official report". "Official report" said that there were WMD's in Iraq. And you better believe they were gonna stick with that story if they didn't get caught. Every thing you said can be said about Malcolm X. But miss me with that rights as an American nonsense. SMH.

And show me where Obama got less campaign contributions than McCain. Or any of the other presidents you named. I'm not talking about their personal bank accounts, smh.

Last edited:
Oh he did all that? Show me. Like I said, no evidence. Just "official report". "Official report" said that there were WMD's in Iraq. And you better believe they were gonna stick with that story if they didn't get caught. Every thing you said can be said about Malcolm X. But miss me with that rights as an American nonsense. SMH.

His emails with Nidal Malik Hasan where he advises the man on committing a suicide attack and even advises him on how to transfer funds to a terrorist organization without catching the attention of any authorities. The man also admitted himself to meeting with the underwear bomber and being a major influence on him. So that's two terrorist right there who were influenced directly by Anwar.

Show me. Link me to the emails. Show me where he admitted meeting the underwear bomber. I showed you video of the man in question in English. You can't even post him saying those things in ANY language.

Last edited:
Want to be President? I don't care what race you are....all you need is this music and do this in front of the camera at every state.

Instant President! Gay, woman, and teen votes.

OH YEAH!!! He sapportin' teh al k-das!!!!

This guy was all over the internet. Show me that he said what you proposed. I've never seen so many likes on a youtube video of an anti-American terrorist. Even low level shit like Rebecca Black gets pissed on. LOL.

Last edited:
Its also the same in reverse with this idiot N.Y. Senator Malcolm Smith attempting to turn a comment from a hip hop artist (Lil Wayne saying he doesn't like N.Y.C.) into some kind of big political issue. Ridiculous.

You really are disappointing, to be so intelligent on music matters.

This is a totally different type of issue.

Last edited:
Show me. Link me to the emails. Show me where he admitted meeting the underwear bomber. I showed you video of the man in question in English. You can't even post him saying those things in ANY language.

Hell to the no. I'm not gonna try to unearth some emails or anything that could get me into trouble as far terrorism goes just to prove a point on some forum. I can link you to articles. I can link you to blogs. I am not going to link you to anything directly. How Anwar Al-Awlaki Inspired Terror - ABC News

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I can no longer ever take you serious. You need to go somebody's school

Cause you tend to make an ass out of yourself.

Comes the master of taking a phrase out of context. Reread the post where I showed that the richest candidate doesn't always win the election. proving that just because you're richer than you're opponent it doesn't guarantee your success.

Back