Hit Producer T-Minus

boi19

T-Minus is the best producer ever did it,and if u dont know him hes the producer of:

DJ Khaled - Im On One
Drake - HYFR, The Motto, Underground Kings, Well be fine, Make me proud
Lil Wayne - She Will, Rich as f
Nicki Minaj - Moment 4 Life
T.I - Go Get it, Poppin Bottles
DJ Drama - My Moment
Wale - Ambition
SlaughterHouse - Throw That
Ludacris - How Low
A$AP Rocky - PMW
Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools
AND MANY MORE

I only heard one T-minus record I don't like so far.. only one.. and it was a RnB record.. and even then the record was not bad. But anyway, what is the purpose of this thread lol ?

this for the people who dont reconize him....i also heard hes retiring,but that would be bad..he got a unique style,he inspired me to start producing and inspired alot af people

T-Minus is Canadian. Canadians are good people but they are biting American music too much. What style or innovation are they bringing to music?

There is NO ONE making bangers like T-Minus right now..NO ONE.

If you have monitors turn em all the way up and let this knock...

WTFFFFF MAN THIS SHIT...THIS IS THAT SHIT !!!!

Imagine speeding in a Lamborghini while bangin this shit. Bad ***** next to you.

GO !!!! GO !!!

This thread is pointless.. Most of us know t-minus's credentials... If someone doesn't, their idiots

I didn't know about his credentials but not a idiot I just don't listen to any of the ppl he has produced for

I guess this would be like my T-Minus here

his name is Steve T
he is like the Christian Method Man does alot of hooks/choruses

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

Yeah -- apparently he quit producing.

Apparently he got "saved" (religious-wise) ... The type of music he was making contradicted with his beliefs so he quit.

Thats the word on the block

he can still produce though plenty of christian rappers going hard
looking for top-notch beats

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

Yeah -- apparently he quit producing.

Apparently he got "saved" (religious-wise) ... The type of music he was making contradicted with his beliefs so he quit.

Thats the word on the block

no comment other than.........

jesus_save_me_from_your_followers2.jpg

Lol... just thought about "How low" ... He must have thought about twerkin Miley and facepalmed.

Back