Gbe

I do so love it when someone fails to realise that they were not answering the question asked

my post was
someone delete this thread
give me three good reasons
which is essentially asking swagz to tell me why this thread should be made a thing of the past

whereas your response

give me three good reasons
Lol, I'll try:

1. You don't listen to GBE.
2. You 're not a fan of GBE.
3. And you know you want to, give in to the temptation...

is attempting to convince me to listen to what others are calling drivel; not what I asked for and certainly nothing has been written that would convince me otherwise to take time to listen to this genre/style/mishegoss

Last edited:
Fredo's album had 3 lex luger beats. Thats what im basing my answer off of - Fredo Santana

With that being said these ni**az cant rap for shit

Last edited:
^^^ Lol Really? I guess I'll have to start putting disclaimers before I post a joke...

i'm gonna make a prediction right now that "finally rich" is the best project that will ever be put out by any member of GBE based on it's fire IMO (probably my favorite album of 2012) and none of these guys including keef are that talented. life of a savage 3, back from the dead are good too. but generally their mixtapes are sub-average. the new capo mixtape is decent, same with fredo "trappin ain't dead" i'll give them that.

Last edited:
Back