Everybody being a rapper/producer

LOL @ Kahliljn
Not a day goes by on the feedback sight were someone post something without "thats awesome! now check out mine.

I remember there was a dude who got banned for posting blank or obvious prank stuff and would still get those responses.

right..

be like a hippie in a drumming circle, have fun with what your doing. who cares?

i make music because i feel the will to. regardless of whether it sounds good to the rest of the world, i feel a sense of expression, and i feel my own vibe, i love it. of course some people are going to hate it, people have hated me all my life.

this reminds me of back in the day when i lived on a skatestick.. all i ever thought about was getting sponsored, going to tournaments and just trying to hustle it. same with boxing, i got too commercial trying to get sponsors and go for the big game. this is a great mentality- but if it is your sole intention then you probably won't stick with it. you got to have passion for it, whatever it is. when you get frustrated with your lack of success its only because you set the bar so high.

just rise higher than that, don't think to make music for unrealistic reasons. just express yourself, and ENJOY it. if you getting paid- **** yeah, living the dream. if its a hobby, as it is for me, then i say don't listen if you don't care- but i feel i have potential, and stay realer than the rest. i have had more than one listener said they enjoyed it, and after the first i was all in. its worth it if i have that one dedicated follower on sound cloud thats feeling what I'm throwing up.

while I'm here, if i may ask.. I'm looking for a thread on recording quality and like first time vocal recordings. i have been making music for a long time, but only just now finding confidence in my voice. as everyone i can find only wants to talk about money, game, n bullshit. anyways any direction would be cool.

-Mr.Ruggles

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Last edited:
well i think the reason a lot of ppl are trying to rap and produce is because the music industry is sort of full of low quality music and people are sitting there watching ppl get famous for something they could do for an example rappers like soulja boy he isnt really special and you could find someone on the street jst as good as him so why not try ur luck to be the next soulja boy..get wht im trying to say

this is the problem

Back