Somebody called me an FP God...

B

biggrome

Somebody called me an FP God... recently.

Somebody said in another thread that since my "wit" translates well over the internet other people are afraid to say anything against things I post. It's no secret that I've been on FP for a minute so I make this thread...

Just to get the pulse of the new FP... well, because it is new... and people that really don't make music get a lot of props for nothing. Even after all of the fake accounts, people that don't do half the shyt they claim to do and what not.

So since nobody seems to know how to use the ignore list - and I actually post when I come here... this thread is for all of those that get offended by what I post. I mean this weekend has been an eye opener for me and I kinda wonder where my place is here. I've received more PM's for song reviews this week end than any other... I think I've actually set the tone to make people "show themselves" or give some evidence and prove you're not Geron or MosFace Killa... I'll cut to the chase....

If you think FP member biggrome should bow out and let you keep hope alive and have all one sided discussions... just say so. It's actually like a poll but I never cared enough to figure out how to start one. You don't have to explain anything. Just post something. This isn't a time to lurk. If you need the daily inspiration from people that need you and you cant motivate or inspire yourself and when a person that has actually went through the process you're experiencing posts the negatives it goes "not so well received" just post... Rome you should leave or Rome you should stay... either way... Bigg Rome is for the kids, lol.

I guess this is a gauge of sorts, I don't want to be here to discourage if all people want are "consultations" and not actual advice on making music and maybe some decent links that might help you out.

There are other sites.

Post! (this thread wreaks of self-importance... but I was called an FP God so maybe it's time for .... another FP God.)

don't post long drawn out responses (if you choose to respond... I don't read long posts.)

Seem this is the era of FutureMusicPreachers.com.... not actually coming from people that make music... but people that need people that make music.

SHOULD ROME BOW OUT! No response will be taken personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
*raises hand*

So what was the question?

It's at the end of the post...

but here it is again...

SHOULD ROME BOW OUT! No response will be taken personally.

This is your chance! If you read this thread... and think something negative ... and don't post... smh.

The views vs. replies will show if The Pussification... is indeed... real.

If you view this thread and don't post - yea or nea - you are part of The Pussification. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

ur a f a g dude

That's what I'm talking about. Be real.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Wow... it's Real. Look at the views vs. replies....

Yes or No question...

I've viewed 'cause I have nothing better to do at work and have no response. I don't know anything about nothin' that's goin' on right now. Neutral. That's my piece.

lurk-mode off

Rome, since when you start giving a fucc about what people think about you??! lol You gettin soft nig!! lol

charmin.jpg

keep pushin and doin what you doin

Ruckus said it best .. "dont trust them new niccas ova there!!!"

lurk-mode on

Haha just f*cking with you.

But really, why bow out? Thats what an internet forum is for, to voice opinions and post ideas/work etc...

If anyone has a problem with that, **** em.

rome's one of my favorite members.

Jerz posts the realest links....

... and they go unnoticed by most, except people that are really into Hip Hop.

Wanted to get that out there because even though dude is younger than me... I've never seem a bad thread from him... and yes there are people that I check for when I log on.

... and if you don't know what REAL HIP HOP is... search for post by Jerz.

Hope that doesn't make this biased. I'm not shouting out everybody... but I've posted this before...

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I don't care.

You read the thread though...

flip a coin or something.

If sum1 don't like you, fuk em.

it's just the internet, not like you gotta see 'em at work on monday.. that ain't make much sinse, but you know what i mean..

I see alot of people get offended so quick, and people can't take crittasizum well.. imagine if they did "Make it" they wouldent last a week if online fools piss em off image how they would act if they got hated on like soulja boy..

wait, im kinda buzzed, i need to stop typin'.. thats like a whole nother thread topic...

I say, nah, stick around..

Jerz posts the realest links....

... and they go unnoticed by most, except people that are really into Hip Hop.

Wanted to get that out there because even though dude is younger than me... I've never seem a bad thread from him... and yes there are people that I check for when I log on.

... and if you don't know what REAL HIP HOP is... search for post by Jerz.

Hope that doesn't make this biased. I'm not shouting out everybody... but I've posted this before...

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

You read the thread though...

flip a coin or something.

props back 2 u too dog. i learned alot from u'r posts

lurk-mode off

Rome, since when you start giving a fucc about what people think about you??! lol You gettin soft nig!! lol

C'mon Kon Man, this ain't like the 04/04/04 days... I posted that. It's a lot of new thin skinned people now. I know you were in the real FRAY, there is nothing you can say, lol. If you said Nigga leave! I'mma BAN yo ass... I would still know that you are cut from the real Hip Hop cloth.

I'm phuckin this thing up huh?

You, Ox and the rest... don't have a say. You dudes are my FP Frat Brothers... Platoon Squad members... your vote doesn't count, lol.

If you view this thread and don't post - yea or nea - you are part of The Pussification. Sorry.

Come on Dogg. This sounds like an email chain letter.
If you don't respond...blah blah blah!

Do you! You aint really move on.

You post good info. Your opinion is what it is. Too many people on here are worried about getting the approval stamp from the vets like yourself instead of filtering the information. Not everyone is gonna like your stuff.

Besides the kids need you!:cheers:

C'mon Kon Man, this ain't like the 04/04/04 days... I posted that. It's a lot of new thin skinned people now. I know you were in the real FRAY, there is nothing you can say, lol. If you said Nigga leave! I'mma BAN yo ass... I would still know that you are cut from the real Hip Hop cloth.

I'm phuckin this thing up huh?

You, Ox and the rest... don't have a say. You dudes are my FP Frat Brothers... Platoon Squad members... your vote doesn't count, lol.

Well my BAN button may be rusty, but lets get it crackin ....
NuclearBomb_Getty_400.jpg

who needs to go?

If sum1 don't like you, fuk em.

I say, nah, stick around..

I'm just not trying to kill the vibe of the board. Seems I get more flack than most - hence the thread title.

I'm not sure how I got respect on FP, I can't play a keyboard...

Some guy posted a Mother's Day thread and was playing his keyboard and I watched his vid... nobody else did... but I get the FP God tag, lol. Kinda crazy to me.

but... this thread is a follow up from the LD thread, I guess we're all supposed to be politically correct while fighting for the FP top spot...

... I don't need the top spot.... my music isn't the best on FP... and I always come from the music angle...

but this thread is about what I post... if people don't really feel the "beats are losing value" talk... just post "Leave mf"

I mean some people don't want to hear "opinions" or see people go against other FP members... they think they have to pick a side or something.

Ask Kontak80 how many people used to talk straight up shit! to each other when we joined... and nobody really got butthurt.

It's a new day and a new vibe and I'm tired of e-fighting, defending my stance... ... hell, it's yes or no. I'm taking this ish seriously.

Somebody said I was against people make money off of music.... :confused:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Well my BAN button may be rusty, but lets get it crackin ....

who needs to go?

NuclearBomb_Getty_400.jpg

If you don't know FP.... this mf is ruthless, lol.

Diversity of opinion is good. You stay and your opponents stay. Makes for good reading. These types of discussions have no right or wrong. Just differences of opinion.

Besides the kids need you!:cheers:

Thread over, I ain't going no phukking where.

... QUIT WATCHING! That's all I needed to hear.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.... if you don't understand.... you missed the point.

I didn't blow up in the music biz but I know with all the ish available to people now.... some people need the links, the song reviews, the beatmaking vids, links to stories, etc.

Phugg you haters.

ONE Post ended it all... because... Bigg Rome "is truthfully" for the KIDS

LET'S PARTY MF'S!

lol... I got the vibe in the few posts that were made. I'll tone it down a bit though.... some stuff just gets to me. I can't hold it back sometimes. (right or wrong)

There are some industry pedophiles around... they ain't for the kids.

Once you change your name to Rome Wonder or Rome 1da and say you officially use FL, then will you be THE.....FP God. Not a but THE. Can't be one using a software that the kids don't understand.

Hmm, well I see where your coming from..

Ain't there an Ignore button?? It's there for a reason..

Fuk'em, let em learn how to use that button if they get butthurt they can hide the truth with one click LOL.. I'm not naming any names, can't really think of any off bat, but I see it at least once a day around here..

Back