Answering Any Questions You May Have

charliejabaley

Whats up Future Producers Community,

My name is charlie jabaley, co-owner of street execs management, the management firm behind 2 chainz, travis porter, cap 1, and young dolph...

I came to future producers to network... I want to get to know you guys and i felt a good way to start off was to offer answering any questions you guys have about the music industry.

I am a young man in the music industry, i came from being a camera man to working my way up to running a large management firm. This music industry will allow anyone in if you work hard and put more hours in than the rest of the pack.

Please feel free to ask me any question you have about getting into the business.

hey charlie. you seem successful as it is so why come to a forum site like this one? talent scouting perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:
as a manager, i have to stay up on whats new to always be ahead of the curve. It seems there is a lot of insight here. I am engaged by what yall are doing

Prove you are who you say you are.

the management firm behind 2 chainz, travis porter, cap 1, and young dolph...

Lol nvm.

Edit: actually i do have a question; how much do you have to spend promoting a artist like 2 chainz before they manage to break the point of being so well known people feel an obligation to listen to their music to "stay in the loop"?

Last edited:
every artist is different and there is no fixed number. Its more about your network, the djs in the city and in the clubs. A lot of the expense was in CD's and music videos. We would press up 20-30k mixtapes, and we would shoot videos to 4-5 songs off each mixtape... it starts off slow but the more work we put in, the more shows start booking and these things start paying for themselves

every artist is different and there is no fixed number. Its more about your network, the djs in the city and in the clubs. A lot of the expense was in CD's and music videos. We would press up 20-30k mixtapes, and we would shoot videos to 4-5 songs off each mixtape... it starts off slow but the more work we put in, the more shows start booking and these things start paying for themselves

Ha. Information noted.

What particular portal would you say would be best for a wannabe producer/artist to use when it comes to handing off something to a big brand person's people to check out? Because by now we all know that it'll never get in the room with them until it gets to the big brand's team members such as yourself 1st. my guess would be to create your own avenue since everything is so saturated already.

Last edited:
Prove you are who you say you are.

it was simple enough for me to check it out and "prove" he is who he says he is at least the photo is lifted from the website for street execs management and speaks the language I would expect

Back