FP Massive Networking Thread - A Serious Thread for Once.

I use MSN more than AIM, it's just so much quicker and cleaner but I be on both:

AIM: BeatCrateInfo
MSN: BeatCrate@hotmail.co.uk
EMAIL: Info@BeatCrate.co.uk

If you wanna share ideas, beat collab, artist collab or whatever just get at me :)

I don't really use MSN/AIM anymore but yall can hit me anytime on my email

skrilla757@gmail.com im a rapper i dont really make beats anymore so any of the producers on here that wanna send beats or collab hit me up!

How about we also post our location in the hopes we can have local collaborations...with the possibilities of building strong teams.

Rob Lane
AIM: mrvalentine201

DC Maryland Virginia and NYC

Resinate
aim: lowendtherie

Sacramento, CA

I got connecs to rappers in the bay, mainly San Quinn.
I'm really tryin to network with West Coast dudes. Hit me up if you got connecs too.

This was really a great idea. I'm into beat-making and Hip-Hop production. Anybody in these areas serious about the Hip-Hop you can almost always find me here. Let's Go!

Google talk user name: abstractprocess
email address: abstractprocess@gmail.com
twitter.com/abstractprocess

&
Newark, NJ New York City

To the FP fam with gmail accounts and google talk accounts check for an invite from abstractprocess so that i can add you to my list of contacts.

Peace.

Last edited:
I am mostly on twitter guys, hardly use instant messaging anymore. But my MSN is berrykid@hotmail.com

But catch me on twitter/maleekberry im ALWAYS tweeting. I am new to FP and it feels good to see such a wealth of like-minded people.

Back