Urban/Non Urban FP T-Shirt Design Contest

smartie

FP Firefly!
Urban FP T-Shirt Design

Ok.. Get going. Start designing!

Rules
  • Create your design in a vector program such as illustrator, freehand or Corel, you can also design in a Photoshop or another raster program. If you are designing in a raster program, make sure you are designing it in actual size at least 150dpi up to 300.
  • Image Size: Front and back can be 8" x 10" centered.
  • Remeber that we are only printing on white T-Shirts for now.
  • When you have completed the design, put it on a t-shirt template located here and email your design in thumbnail size of 543x476 a gif or jpg file format to christine@futureproducers.com. The thumbnail must be 543x476 pixels!

as someone made it clear they did not know what a thumbnail was I thought I would expand. A thumbnail is just for judging, it is so we can upload them online for people to see and if your shirt wins I will need the 300dpi file from you. My email cannot handle a bunch of 300dpi files, nor do I want to wait all day on them to come thru...so supplying me with the 72dpi thumbnail on the template provided sets up the file for me to just place online for judging. :)
  • From there all designs will be posted for voting.
  • No cash prizes will be awarded for the winning design/s just the glory of having your creativity represent FP.
  • No violent images, nudity or foul language.. thanks!
  • Closing date will be February 12th

Does it have to be "urban" style ?
I suppose that means something like "hiphop grafitti" ?

Did I understand right that we're only supposed to submit the 100x70 thumbnail to you at first? Seems like it'd be awfully small to make out anything from that...

Also, you posted two different thumb sizes - which one's correct? 100x70 or 100x78?

:cheers:

krushing said:
Did I understand right that we're only supposed to submit the 100x70 thumbnail to you at first? Seems like it'd be awfully small to make out anything from that...

Also, you posted two different thumb sizes - which one's correct? 100x70 or 100x78?

:cheers:

Your right.. It should be bigger. I am going to correct the specs and say leave the original psd size of 543x476. Thanks for catching that:)

So to be sure before I start:

543x476 px is the correct measure now ?
front & back may be different designs ?

Remember the DPI SETTING

this is important

otherwise it will be VERY pixelly, if you just leave it at 72 or 96

300 DPI is a good setting

ALSO

we can't print on dark fabric, unfortunately - so keep this in mind when you design.

The shirts and sweaters will most likely either be white or gray.

gonna submit my first design tomorrow, is there gonna be a webpage that will display all the entries? or will that be up after the deadline ends?

Back