Reason blocks not lining up right

• Thread starter StylesAndFlavor
  • Start date
S

StylesAndFlavor

I will have all my blocks set up all lined up correctly with each other then I zoom on or try adding a new something and cant get them to line up. It will look lined up and flush but upon copying and pasting down the track it goes off track. Cant figure out where its going wrong.

Give us a screenshot of your problem in Reason.
I have always 4 blocks:Intro,Verse,Chorus,Break.
I go to the song mode and draw the length of the played blocks.
I repeat give me a screenshot or video.

no need for a screen shot

Turn your snap to grid (back) on and set it to something realistic like bar

problem should then be solved

If it still persists, you need to select the first block and make sure it's start position is at bar 1.1.1.0, check each block in turn and make sure that their start positions are set the end position of the previous block

I still dont get it. Everything is lined up then I zoom out then its off then zoom out again and its lined up. Ive tried different snaps. No snap.

You are worrying about nothing, do the sounds line up i.e. when you play the track with blocks turned on is it a smooth transition from block to block is does it jump like there is a hole there?......

I think if it gets moved just a bet off, then even if you SNAP to bar, and you move it, it will move a bar in whatever direction, but it will still be off. No?

yes, that is why I indicated that he needed to make sure that each track within a block started at n.1.1.0 where n is the bar number it should start at, e.g. starting at bar 1, the position marker should be 1.1.1.0

Each block should similarly be placed so that it aligns on the start of a bar, i.e. at n.1.1.0, where n, again, is the required bar number....

Still having problems.

I just dont get where its going wrong. I can bring all the bars to start and line em up perfect and cut the excess and still down the line each bar the sound gets more and more off. Frustrating.

Shouts to Bandcoach man you always there to help man I appreciate it.

Back