Does anyone know a good free neo soul/soulfull plugins for FL- Studios?

AdverseLogic

DeAndre Freeman
I want to make Jill Scott type beats. The type of music that you would sit and bob your head to.

Last edited:
yes, but your touting for business, so the sentiment is somewhat suspect...... (BTW I do play bass have done for 35 years, so let's not get into a p*ssing match)

Thank you both for the help.One more thing are there any instructional websites that can teach me how to compose this genre of music?

Last edited:
You're very welcome. If you're really serious about this, start learning music. Learn to play and instrument. For real. Start with the piano and all of the music theory that comes with it. That's how i started and that's, pretty much how all professional musicians start. Studying the piano will give you the fundamental tools that you'll need to become a musician. It will also help with whatever instrument you end up making your "main instrument". When you have a grasp of the principals of music, you'll be not only equipped to compose in any genre you like, you'll be able to create new genres. There are some great youtube videos for piano and music theory instruction. I'd start there. I hope this helps.

Jair-Rohm

I agree to learning the piano. Music is a skilled art so it requires some music theory skill and creativity to use theory to your advantage. I learned a lot of piano and still learning from youtube. I like this guy, i think his name's lypur???. Just search piano lessons lypur i m sure u'll find it. Also you may want to listen to music you want to compose in and try to recreate the same exact beats or at least parts of it at a time. Like for example take one instrumental you really like and keep listening to various instruments in the beat and try to emulate them to the best of your ability. Like may be on day one u might find the tempo the beats in and re create the drums. Then on day two check out the melody and see the rhythm they used and if you chose a famous song u can probably google the chords and whatnot. That's the way i'm trying to improve myself and i have come a long way since i first started like 3 years ago from scratch. But i still have a lot more to go.

Neo-Soul Keys man....You got to check that out. You know the electric Piano is the crux of soul music. Our new version has all 3 EPs.

Back