starting to have issues with maschine 1.6.

dmajor100

things just seemed to good but no after upgrading to 1.6 i am starting to have stability problems with maschine and im not really liking it. The first problem is when im playing a plug in sometimes and instrument will latch its note and will not stop until i click on a different pad and then i have to go back to it. Second issue just happened a few minutes ago when i was trying to make a quick beat,i loaded a plug in and when playing sometimes the plug in would kinda cut off. After this i tryied recording and it seemed like it was kinda overloading but i was just on one plug in and the cpu meter was not even at 50% it just kept kinda stuttering kinda. I dont have this issues in my logic so im guessing its maschine and would like to know if anyone else has these issues. Idk why they have updates when there is still glitches in them well guess i gotta look for that update again damit.

p.s. And this is why i want a mpc.

I got all the Maschine sounds from one of my homies...I'm still thinking of getting Maschine 1.6, just not now.

I dont know this thing is freaking me out tonight I was on it for a good hour and everything was okay and then it started. This problem seems like latency cause when I hit pads I see a very late reaction on the software. When I record it also stutters and seems like it just wants to crash but it hangs in there and slowly gets stable. I guess I should call tech support cause I even tried raising the buffer to high and i was the same

it could be a number of things i wouldnt be able to tell you exactly cuz i dont know what your setup is like. The hard drive space shouldnt affect that tho, although you do need to meet atleast the minimum requirements to run maschine.

Im running windows 7 (64bit), i3 processor, 4gigs ram and it runs smooth. If i overclock it with tones of Vsts, fxs n samples i get hickups occasionally but for the most part its fine. I need to upgrade my Ram to 8gigs....i dnt know what you have but upgrading your ram could help...

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

did you go to the NI forums? see if others there can help you out also service techs...

No such problems here and I use both Maschine and Logic extensively. If there really is an actual issue like that with Maschine itself, we would all know about it by now. Most of the time, problems like this are user errors from not being familiar with computer based audio production setups. In other words, people who know what they're doing are not having any of the problems youre having. You didn't say what your computer specs are, what audio interface you're using, whether you've checked buffer settings, or what plugins youre trying to use.

And what's ironic is that MPC4000/5000 users are experiencing constant crashes and unfixed bugs if you take a look at the MPC forums. Because MPCs are computers afterall.

Running a macbook 5.6 with 2g of ram and a tascam but I dnt use it in standalone mode so what would that have to do with it.

Running a macbook 5.6 with 2g of ram and a tascam but I dnt use it in standalone mode so what would that have to do with it.
It helps to follow instructions. Every NI product tells you to run it first in standalone before running as a plugin. NI also tells you to unplug the controller when installing/updating Maschine.

What's your buffer setting?

You really haven't given enough info. I can tell you that this is not a common problem. What instrument is loaded that's causing the issue? How many groups are loaded what is your CPU level at how many effects are you using. Are yoju using. Ram intensive plugs like kontakt or omnisphere? Need more info and we could get it solved quicker in the technical issues area of the official maschine forum.

Software wont play

hello i recently purchased the maschine 1.5 with hardware and i installed it on my toshiba and the play button did not work and i have updated to 1.62 then i downloaded azio4all and im still havin the same problem can someone help me thank you

I had problems with Maschine too. Not too many, but enough. It crashed on me enough times to make me say "**** it". I bought an electribe....

Regardless I still use it to chop samples, just stay with it, NI is a pretty good company in terms of getting stuff fixed, I don't think they'll leave you hanging if you call em. For sure check to see if your host is causing the problems (I presume you're running vst since you said you don't use it in standalone).

However, you really should just use it in standalone to avoid problems, generally hosts just get in the way and maschine is pretty heavy in terms of processing power. Try upping your ram maybe?

Good luck to ya.

Back