Did you see how fast lex luger's BUZZ wore off??.........................

JAMESRRTT

#ijs

In 2011 this nigga was the hot topic.

Everybody wanted him drum kits, everybody couldn't wait for him to drop a new video on his youtube channel, everybody kept up with the new songs he produced.

Now Its like wgaf

pretty soon he's about to release this mixtape with young chop

524102_10152188487405107_1072931223_n.jpg

yep, lex luger is riding young chops coat tails to stay relevant, lol.

#js

The point of this thread is........when you have the spotlight use it wisely......because you might be forgotten all about

let's see who's coat tails young chop will ride to stay relevant when he is forgoten all about in a couple months to a year

he got buzz then got lazy, he shoulda used his buzz like drake to work with big artist, he was in the studio with ****ing kanye, jay and beyonce, this dude failed massively at seizing the moment

he got buzz then got lazy, he shoulda used his buzz like drake to work with big artist, he was in the studio with ****ing kanye, jay and beyonce, this dude failed massively at seizing the moment

false you dont know that man.

his buzz died when people did what he did for cheaper.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

why did the Olympicks buzz fall off with Ross
why did the Inkredibles buzz fall off after having a record with Jay-Z & Jeezy
why did Lil Lody buzz fall off when he produced majority of Young Jeezy album
why did Boi 1da's buzz fall off when he was producing everything that came out in 08-09. now he maybe gets 1 album cut. if that

you gotta realize. nobody wants to work with you on your terms. nobody gives a **** because theres thirsty producers out there on sites like FP, that would give what you got for cheap. So as long as people have options you only gonna get work until there are cheaper alternatives

every artist got a team full of producers lol, the same niggas that Lex came up with, got a cheap alternative to lex now

where is Polow Da Don at? Where is Blac Elvis at, what is Donnie Scantz doing? Where is DJ Khalil he hasnt had a big record since the Clipse last album.

which brings up the point, if people dont wanna buy THEIR beats, why would they wanna buy YOUR beats? This shit is a business.. this shit is like the dope game.

You got a connect that can hook you up with the work for a certain price, you gonna take that L at first to make your bread because thats just life, you found the new connect you made the connect pop and now you taking a couple losses because the connects prices are rising to get you the work. Once you make your bread and other connects that can get you as much work for cheaper. Who you gonna rock with? That connect that you took an L with money wise? or make your money off the new connect and still make a profit?

thats what it comes down to.

TImbaland dont even get work no more

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

he was in the studio with jay, and i don't know any hit song by jay procued by lex luger

so, that's how i know

I was in the studio with Rico Love and i dont got a number 1 r & B record

just cause youre in the studio with somebody and you record songs doesnt mean anything

this shit is like the dope game.

You got a connect that can hook you up with the work for a certain price, you gonna take that L at first to make your bread because thats just life, you found the new connect you made the connect pop and now you taking a couple losses because the connects prices are rising to get you the work. Once you make your bread and other connects that can get you as much work for cheaper. Who you gonna rock with? That connect that you took an L with money wise? or make your money off the new connect and still make a profit?

damn man........never thought about it like this.......good analogy

Last edited:
these industry cats just gonna sign desperate cats for cheap. Sign em to a production deal, everything comes right out of a certain budget already no worries no nothing, all the splits are already set up no negotiation.

artists just dont wanna negotiate with producers. Jeezy went and found Lil Lody JUST so he could have his own lex luger lol.

^^^ timbaland doesn't get work no more ? timbaland is a multi millionaire, he sits in his big ass mansion, in his studio enjoying life, he makes a dope beat and feels like, hey, let me put drake on this, drake likes it, done, another big ass check and some music video appearance, do you really think just because somebody isn't on the radar they aren't relevant ? buzz comes and goes, snoop isn't relevant right now either, many artist arent, but once they do something good it goes back up, buzz is like inspiration, it comes and goes, it leaves after some time, you make a good song again and it comes back, no buzz doens't mean the end, dre didn't have much buzz for some time, still d.r.e dropped and put him on a alltime legend status

Last edited:
^^^ timbaland doesn't get work no more ? timbaland is a multi millionaire, he sits in his big ass mansion, in hi studio enjoying life, he makes a dope beat and feels like, hey, let me put drake on this, drake likes it, done, another big ass check and some music video appearance, do you really think just because somebody isn't on the radar they aren't relevant ? buzz comes and goes, snoop isn't relevant right now either, many artist arent, but once they do something good it goes back up, buzz is like inspiration, it comes and goes, it leaves after some time, you make a good song again and it comes back, no buzz doens't mean the end, dre didn't have much buzz for some time, still d.r.e dropped and put him on a alltime legend status

He's saying timbaland fell off from the mainstream, in the hip hop genre at least.

The last mainstream hip hop song I remember timbaland producing is say something with drake.

Last edited:
which brings up the point, if people dont wanna buy THEIR beats, why would they wanna buy YOUR beats? This shit is a business.. this shit is like the dope game.

MTV Cribs messed their head up. When producers started having their name all over the place as the hit making producer to make an album push numbers....it messed their head up. TO hear music that sounds the same because a producer is getting work due to past hits..it messed their head up. It confused everyone.....("MEAN TO TELL ME I CAN MAKE $100k EACH BEAT......ALL I NEED IS A HIT AND I CAN MAKE $100K A BEAT.....I'M BETTER THAN THE NEPTUNES....HELL I GOT 3000 BEATS ON DECK.....THAT'S 300 million dollar I'm sitting on........BALLIN"). It messed their head up seeing those cars and cribs....they want to open up the fridge and say...."you know the usual...sliced turkey....sodas.....frozen pizza...it nothing really....come with me..let's check out the pool.

They have forgotten that things are back to normal now. The producer craze has been over. They stuck in 2004.

mtv cribs messed their head up. When producers started having their name all over the place as the hit making producer to make an album push numbers....it messed their head up. To hear music that sounds the same because a producer is getting work due to past hits..it messed their head up. It confused everyone.....("mean to tell me i can make $100k each beat......all i need is a hit and i can make $100k a beat.....i'm better than the neptunes....hell i got 3000 beats on deck.....that's 300 million dollar i'm sitting on........ballin"). It messed their head up seeing those cars and cribs....they want to open up the fridge and say...."you know the usual...sliced turkey....sodas.....frozen pizza...it nothing really....come with me..let's check out the pool.

they have forgotten that things are back to normal now. The producer craze has been over. They stuck in 2004

da truth

advancement checks are nowhere like they used to be either

Last edited:
He's saying timbaland fell off from the mainstream, in the hip hop genre at least.

The last mainstream hip hop song I remember timbaland producing is say something with drake.

some time after your hit your less relevant, that's the normal progression of time, make one hit and your back, so that's why i don't buy into this whole buzz thing, like you have it and your set for all good and once its gone your career's dead over

^^^ timbaland doesn't get work no more ? timbaland is a multi millionaire, he sits in his big ass mansion, in hi studio enjoying life, he makes a dope beat and feels like, hey, let me put drake on this, drake likes it, done, another big ass check and some music video appearance, do you really think just because somebody isn't on the radar they aren't relevant ? buzz comes and goes, snoop isn't relevant right now either, many artist arent, but once they do something good it goes back up, buzz is like inspiration, it comes and goes, it leaves after some time, you make a good song again and it comes back, no buzz doens't mean the end, dre didn't have much buzz for some time, still d.r.e dropped and put him on a alltime legend status

Timbaland makes a dope beat and it sits on his damn computer, these are facts. Nobody is trying to pay timbaland the type of money he wants with the way the industry is. Only fools in the pop industry do. And when you realize a timbaland beat aint gonna have people rushing to view your song or buy your album its not a good investment

yes thats exactly what it means. When somebody isnt on the radar they arent relevant.
If timbo put out a project right now it would sell 10,000 copies.

aint that what the whole point of relevance is? , being on the radar and being seen? You dont think Timbaland would wanna produce hit singles in the urban industry? you think hes just turning people down left and right? doubt it.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

MTV Cribs messed their head up. When producers started having their name all over the place as the hit making producer to make an album push numbers....it messed their head up. TO hear music that sounds the same because a producer is getting work due to past hits..it messed their head up. It confused everyone.....("MEAN TO TELL ME I CAN MAKE $100k EACH BEAT......ALL I NEED IS A HIT AND I CAN MAKE $100K A BEAT.....I'M BETTER THAN THE NEPTUNES....HELL I GOT 3000 BEATS ON DECK.....THAT'S 300 million dollar I'm sitting on........BALLIN"). It messed their head up seeing those cars and cribs....they want to open up the fridge and say...."you know the usual...sliced turkey....sodas.....frozen pizza...it nothing really....come with me..let's check out the pool.

They have forgotten that things are back to normal now. The producer craze has been over. They stuck in 2004.

YUP exactly, there is no such thing as a "super producer" anymore that shit died wayyyy back

there will never be another Pharrell, Timbo, Jermaine Dupri. And as one of these old heads, who used to get 70k a track.. how the hell are you supposed to even work for anything less than 20k a track. and nobody is paying that for records. not one person lol

because beats are quanititiy over quality, everyday there are thousands of rappers releasing songs with the same drum kits and trap sound lex luger uses, that's like christopher nolan stops making movies like the dark knight and inception and he starts to make 100, 5 minute short movies with action hero's running over hoes, and then everybody wonders why he doesn't get any probs no more

bring quality back in hip-hop, i'm sick of dude's like tyga on these reptitive shit beats, hip-hop has turned to the trash can of music, every genre tries to reinvent their sound and shit, but hip-hop keeps getting worse, and it has the biggest growth because hip hop has the lowest claims in all music,

clap on 2, snare on 4,

hi hats, some brass repeating, some lazy rapper who sounds like he eats a dick says how much ******* he ****s on it and he gets buzz, followers and shit, and dudes respect him more than people like dr. dre JUST BECAUSE he's now, and dre was then (even though he can comeback anyday)

that's whats wrong with hip-hop

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

what about missy's album ?

they wait for the right time to drop, and he's working on shock value 3 i believe

what about missy's album ?

they wait for the right time to drop, and he's working on shock value 3 i believe

It's all gonna be one big FLOP

who's trying to hear missy in 2012.......lol

also, he can forget that shock value 3..........lol

aint nobody trying to hear that man, lol

timbaland is just old and washed up

Last edited:
working on shock value 3 so nobody can give a damn about it lol. nobody gave a damn about shock value 2. Why work on shock value 3?

It's all gonna be one big FLOP

who's trying to hear missy in 2012.......lol

all depends on the lead single, nobody knew gotye, hell, i don't know anything about this guy

all i know he released a catchy song that has almost 300 million clicks on youtube, and that's a few more customers for the album

its funny how people think not being revelant can't change, one right song puts her over nicki minaj and she gets hella buzz

i doubt there will be a song like that though

Shock Value II sounded like the soundtrack to a really bad Dance movie.. like Step up Part 8 or some shit, aint nobody tryna hear that shit truthfully. Best thing he can do is just take a step back from the music and work on other shit like Dre, Pharrell & JD

Back