WTF is Wayne Wearing?

This shit go hard tho. "Young Money, outfits is young too" Please change yo outfit!!!! I'm feelin it as a certified hood banger

This shit go hard tho. "Young Money, outfits is young too" Please change yo outfit!!!! I'm feelin it as a certified hood banger

Beat has a chill vibe though.

... excuse me for not knowing if it's somebody else's beat that's already out or not.

Hahahaaaa, nice grind down those stairs Wayne. That was epic, but it still don't beat the panda mask in the HYFR video.

That was funny, and the grind down the stairs put a nail in the coffin.

yall talkin bout wayne
i talk bout popek
[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhld2E9h46wTA5r6Y4[/video]

lol, he has a tattoo on his eyes
dafuq is wrong with them people

I don't know what's going on with entertainment but it seems funny comedians like Affion can't get the fickle fans to support him either. He had a TV show that only ran for like two episodes. People would rather consume for free via his YouTube Channel and not have to take the time to support his comedy.

I guess DVR's, replays and all that has hurt the young TV star / comedian. Technology is mutha.

I don't know what's going on with entertainment but it seems funny comedians like Affion can't get the fickle fans to support him either. He had a TV show that only ran for like two episodes. People would rather consume for free via his YouTube Channel and not have to take the time to support his comedy.

I guess DVR's, replays and all that has hurt the young TV star / comedian. Technology is mutha.

He should've did the show with comedy central instead of Fox. Fox did what it usually does to destroy it's shows. It put it on the popular sunday night line up for it's premier and then moved it to another night. Don't know why the still try this approach because it never works.

Back