Latin Rapper Vs American Rappers

Ceasar Beats

FREE DOPE BEATS!!!
Which one have better lyrics and punchline also which is more entertaining to listen..!! Please give me your thoughts and opinions.

does this include hispanic-americans? or just latin cats from all over the damn place, pr, dr, spain, peru, cuba, etc...

Tego just dropped a mix tape. Calle 13. Mozart La Pared. Polaco. Vakero. I am trying to pick rappers that don't do too much reggae. Lapiz el conciente..... Mala rodriguez. Sensato.... I could go on and on. But to be a Latin rapper is not the same as a rapper rapping in Spanish. So if we talking Latin rappers who rap in English then I got big pun and pitbull.

Julio Voltio, until he dropped "En Lo Claro".
Chyno Nino...this is one baaaaad muthaphukka right chea!
Calle 13. The man is a genius, tho his last release was too soft for me.
And Chingo Bling. Witty.

Last edited:
i think some of you here are confusing rap with reggeaton, lots of mexican american rappers, spm, yo gotti, chingo bling, big los, really good too

I always wondered if Latin rappers could drop lines in spanish like american rappers drop in english. Our language has lots of room for ridiculous metaphors and play-on-words. So... i always wondered if this was possible in spanish.

i wouldn't know, since i dont speak spanish... so this is a great thread to finally ask my question. (pardon the ignorance)

I always wondered if Latin rappers could drop lines in spanish like american rappers drop in english. Our language has lots of room for ridiculous metaphors and play-on-words. So... i always wondered if this was possible in spanish.

i wouldn't know, since i dont speak spanish... so this is a great thread to finally ask my question. (pardon the ignorance)

Absotively, yo! First off, spanish, as a romance language, is so colorful in it's different lexicons (regional dialects). One word or phrase can literally mean two different things in one place, and three more different things in another place. Spanish's diverse nature lend to poetic license and picture-painting at depths that few other languages can claim to...french is another one of them.

The MC that spit in spanish that are at the top of their game bring the horror...in a good way. I'd point to you listen to some of those I'd listed earlier, but if you don't understand spanish, it would just sound like fast spanish. Trust me, there are some spanish speaking MCs that can blow top english-speakers out the water. But then, that 's just a matter of opinion.

PEace

With out a doubt the best Latin rapper is BIG PUN period! He is the closet to kool g rap in my opinion,please youtube his hits! Can't believe dudes slept on him. Haven't heard any other latin rapper come close to him.

Big Pun - You aint a killa - YouTube
Big Punisher - Beware - YouTube

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

i think some of you here are confusing rap with reggeaton, lots of mexican american rappers, spm, yo gotti, chingo bling, big los, really good

too

Being from H-Town SPM and Chingo bling is trash with sub-par flows.

Last edited:
Back