Final Four: Trap Arena____xSentry VS Benny Berg

Which beat do you like more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What kinda contest is this? Lol, both beats are garbage. I know that's just my opinion, but I mean, come on. Sentry's is halfway decent, but that main synth noise isn't even in key with with brass stabs and bass. Berg's is just ridiculous. Trying way too hard with that brass, its wayy too cluttered, can't even distinguish anything in the mix. And then it completely changes and that vox synth is just gross. Call me a hater if you want, but shit. Go listen and learn from SuperStar O if you wanna make trap beats.

Last edited:
What kinda contest is this? Lol, both beats are garbage. I know that's just my opinion, but I mean, come on. Sentry's is halfway decent, but that main synth noise isn't even in key with with brass stabs and bass. Berg's is just ridiculous. Trying way too hard with that brass, its wayy too cluttered, can't even distinguish anything in the mix. And then it completely changes and that vox synth is just gross. Call me a hater if you want, but shit. Go listen and learn from SuperStar O if you wanna make trap beats.

somebodys lookin for attention lol keep grindin lil homie ull find ur way someday ...!

Haha, I aint looking for attention. I'm just saying there's no point in this contest if all the beats are trash. If you're seriously saying i'll find my way someday you obviously haven't heard my work or seen my website.

No, I can assure you that the synth is in key with the stabs/bass. I've used better beats in the past rounds. This is one of my weaker ones.

On the other hand, I've been making beats less than a year, so I'm not that great. Nor do I claim to be.

Last edited:
Maybe it just sounds off because of detune on that synth. But you're better off in less than a year than most these producers, keep working bro.

Haha, I aint looking for attention. I'm just saying there's no point in this contest if all the beats are trash. If you're seriously saying i'll find my way someday you obviously haven't heard my work or seen my website.
Oh I jus did and Yah ull find ur way some day lil homie lol

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

No, I can assure you that the synth is in key with the stabs/bass. I've used better beats in the past rounds. This is one of my weaker ones.

On the other hand, I've been making beats less than a year, so I'm not that great. Nor do I claim to be.

X marks the spot , nobody would ever think u been makin beats for a a year Sentry ur shit is dope ....!!

oh, its already 1 week old, but i was hoping for Benny, beacuse he won with me at the very same beginning haha, now i can say that Ive lost to the champ haha :D

congratulations Benny!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, its already 1 week old, but i was hoping for Benny, beacuse he won with me at the very same beginning haha, now i can say that Ive lost to the champ haha :D

congratulations Benny!

Thank you Homie , appreciate it !!! why didnt u enter in the hip hop battle ?

Back