Everything Eminem

i'm bout to check it out....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I've ever gone out and actually bought an album I dl'ed before it released. Just seems a little redundant.

This is the first album ive downloaded for well over a year. I usually preview on iTunes then if i like, go and buy the CD, and often i dont even preview first. I just couldnt wait for this though.

The album is good.

Favs so far are deja vu , underground / ken kaniff, must be the ganja , stay wide awake, hello

Last edited by a moderator:
deja vu, underground and beautiful are ridiculous

i seriously think he could of used beautiful as his lead single

Once again.. Im demanding somebody to tell me where to download tha link.

Or did yall download individual tracks? I normally have no problem getting leaks but I cant find this one.

The one thing about Em is that everybody has a strong opinion of him. That usually translates well because the average consumer will want to see what people are talking about. One thing about Em is people always talk. So, I would bet around or above 500,000 Which is REALLY good for today. Not good for him but good for today.

Okay so i gave the album a second listen on my morning run, got to listen to it more intimately.

In terms of writing and musically, the album is STELLAR. Em's lyrics, flow and concepts are better than we've ever heard from him. This is especially true of his hooks, there are some brilliantly written chorus' on this album. And this is definitely his most musical album to date, the instrumentation is very dramatic and well composed.

However whilst listening i cant help but let my "producer's ear" kick in and point out a few "glitches" in the album. There are just a few little issues in the production side of things that stop great written songs becoming incredible.

For example on "Stay Wide Awake", Em does a fantastic job writing the hook, but the way it's been recorded stops it goin to that extra level. There are vocals overlapping, the HPF takes away intensity and it just sounds like a reference. The vox should be layered, spread out and take center stage, but they kinda just sit behind the instruments.

Also (i'm gonna catch grieeeffff for sayin this lol) some of the drums are a little too overpowering. Sometimes they are just too heavy and drown out the other instruments and the vocals.

I'm aware this was just the leak though and these grievances could very well be solved in the mastered version. Cant pass judgement on anything til you buy that CD on May 19th...Which i will definitely be doing!!

Fav tracks: Beautiful; 3 A.M.; Stay Wide Awake; Underground; Deja Vu

Last edited:
Oh my God, listening right now. This album is sick. I was not prepared for this after the first few leaks. Wow, just wow.

after hearing same song and dance...im going to wait and give my favorite the respect he deserves and just buy it...im tempted to download it...but i think and pray to god i can wait...this is alot of pressure GAHHHH I CANT TAKE ITTT!!!!!

The album is good, some tracks arent what I would listen to tho but its hot. Im only on Hello so I got a long way to go.

Back