WTF: Rapper Murs kisses Guy In New Video

I'm talking about REAL SEX. I even named dropped one...Mr. Hands. Dude gets impaled on a horse dick...in his *******....not rubbing on his leg....There was a state in the US where bestiality wasn't illegal and people/animals would get together in large groups and have inter-special orgies. There was a whole documentary on it. I don't care to google the name right now. That shit is real and it's ****ing disgusting.

So what do you consider real sex? Because to different people "Real Sex" can mean different things. And like I commented before, an animal cannot consent to sex with a person. You can't go to an animal and ask if it wants to have sex. You have to make it have sex. And the case you were talking about was Mr. Hands. and after his death bestiality was outlawed in the state where it happened.

^^^^^^lmao! Like I said before. Make it sound so good to yourself.

I don't know what you are trying to defend....but obviously you don't see the unfair advantage.

No, I see the unfair advantage. Morons reproducing, yet using the tools built by smart people. Fat people praying to Jebus for a new supersized menu at KFC, yet people all around the world starving. Yeah, I see that.

1. If Prayer can not be a school activity to be fair with others....why is it cool to have a gay and lesbian day? Well of course you see no problem with it because it sides with what you believe in. "Get that Christian Jeebus stuff away from the school because "I"....don't like the thought of Christainity or any other religion." You don't see it as unfair. It's not enough that gay people are in school anyway and can be gay amoungst themselves as do the Christians in school, but we have to learn more about them..forced to learn that it is normal. Of course you have something to defend your right as an atheist now.

State..............religion. You see that SEPERATION in the middle? That's what it's all about. Race is not a religion, sexuality is not a religion, mkay?

So yeah, I am FOR a Black/Hispanic/Irish/German history month and yeah, I want kids to learn about sexuality, so that all your precious, "God fearing" 13 year old retards don't get pregnant and become grandparents in their 20s.

Do you have a SINGLE rational argument, or is it all based on your Uncle Tom 4 Jebus mentality, which makes you sound like a retard every time "religion" is being mentioned?

I don't care what kind of mental disease you adhere to IN PRIVATE. Again, since you can't read anything but the Bible as it seems.

United States of America =

Freedom from religion + Freedom of religion.

Get that one?

EQUALS

SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

And now tell me how being Afro-American, French, gay or a mechanic is a religion.

2. Which goes along with what I said......the more the U.S feeds us this bullshit that they are normal, the more Religions seems to be evil.....as all you intelligently ignorant people do is point out whatever you want in the OLD TESTAMENT to turn people away. lol! And of course a lot of people don't understand the Bible so they will feed from YOUR bullshit as well....not knowing that you are very ignorant to the Bible. So that marks the end of Christians (for example) being in the White House. YOU are already for it.....and others also. Gays will side against Religion quick because it doesn't allow them to be what what they want to be...(since it's told that they are NORMAL...which is true, but not that mentally challenged person in the sex department). It's a coward act.....because now people are hidng behind it when they are not really gay...they are just using it as an excuse. SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE.........I'll tell you.....a bunch of NORMAL PEOPLE who are part of a GROUP called GAY.....because that man is not really sick in the head for real like a gay man....he just wants to suck some dick like a gay man. That's a hell of a large group right there....it includes black, white, yellow, brown. Forget a white man not voting for a black man...(you can't tell me their aren't white folks that will not except Obama being a black president or white people not voting for him at all because of his color..you would be lying). That's a minus when it comes to votes for Obama off the rip no matter what.

You are being awarded the Corky Award for exceptional mental retardation.
And it's all because of religion, because as far as I'm aware, your brain seems to function when it comes to any other topic.

Yes, because of your "misunderstood" Bible it was ok to sell Africans as slaves, ok? That's why Africans were apes, who were the missing link between chimpanzees and "normal" human beings shown in "freak shows" up until the 20s.

Yes, because of your imaginary friend Jebus The Great, who told everybody to abandon their family and love him (self-centered prick), 'cause the end times are coming. LOL What a loser.

And you are brainwashed enough after ALL OF AFRO-AMERICAN HISTORY, to protect that evil nonsense.

Against people like me, who you can't fool with Jebus' magic show of tricks every Las Vegas magician would be laughed at for.

LOL, you are babbling about white folks not voting for Obama (yeah, right, after all we know that 30 million Afro-Americans voters (YEAH RIGHT LOL) made him the President), yet you turn around and spout the nonsense they are basing that on.

'Cause your precious Bible tells them who you are:
a nigger and a slave. Why wouldn't they believe your Massah from Heaven? After all, you are stupid enough to believe it as well.

Nothing more, nothing less. So read your Bible, go back to the cotton field and be a good slave, as your Celestial Master says in your precious Buybull.

3. With that said, a small amount of white folks still hate black people enough to not vote for a black president no matter what. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN AS THE GAY COMMUNITY GROWS IN POPULATION BECAUSE THEY ARE FORCED TO ACCEPT IT IS NORMAL? You will have these candidates being quiet about GOD BLESS AMERICA.....gay people don't want to hear that....they are told the invisible God hates them by these intelligently ignorant folks. See....it's more getting taught than gay and lesbian pride when it is taught. That's where you are blind because you are all for it..."forget being fair, it goes in to the plan you've hoped for. Your argument on this is irrelevant because it doesn't affect you...it actually helps you and other intelligently ignorant people feel comfortable to lie on the other side.

Dude, DOOOOOD, make one logically coherent argument. Homosexuality is a biological thing.
Gays can't make babies, so no, the number of "da gayz" won't grow.

The number of people who ruin other people's lives, because they are forced by society to be unhappy or to make children with women they don't love and hurt them by one day "coming out"? That gonna disappear as well.

You call me ignorant, yet you don't even get, that the whole time I was trying to get out your true motives.

And you uncovered yourself. You are a white, middle-aged racist who "hates them niggers, gays and big nosed Jews and them goddam' liberals" and you pretend to be the one getting hurt.

What are you complaining about? That the President won't say "God bless America"?
Which America? The one in which over 40% of the children live in or near POVERTY? The one where being a fat, useless imbecile is "state religion" number one?
Or are you talking about the America where RayRay and LaShawn can't get reparations and feel hurt because their "niggas" get "dem bettah bitchez cuz they iz riding on dem 22"". No, right, that's a stereotype.

Right. "Stereotypes don't apply to us, that's hurtful! Whites, Mexicans, Jews, gays, all them other minorities, YEAH! Their stereotypes are DA TRUTH!!!"

And that's your whole ****ing argument. Pathetic.
Like I said. You are a hateful, white middle aged racist and sexist, so what else is there for you to do than to take the Bible and vote for the reinstallation of slavery? After all that's the White Man's God-given right! Do you want to disobey your Massah's commands?

Pathetic.

It's all good. It was PREDICTED IN THE BIBLE.

SMH at you.

Oh **** me with a Russian tank and put my corpse on fire.

When a "Christian" feels like having his "look, I'm smart!" day, he talks about Bible prediction.

LOL²

Yeah? Did the Bible predict how Africans will be ghetto-niggas shooting each other for a pair of Nikes, while whining about their president NOT being Black?
Where's the section about Latinos not having a Latino president in the Bible and whining about it and the Sun stopping because of it as a sign of the end of days on Cinco de Mayo?

You can't be serious. The worst thing is, you are.

They killed. They enslaved. Beat. Raped. Stopped people from reading and learning. Treated worse than animals. Crack..................nothing worked.

"But when you need to keep them dumb, the Bible works!".

Bravo! Worked again.

SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.

Rice,
Its all good. It's funny how being not supporting gays is OK but mention anything about religion and you get attacked.

So those casting stones about people being closed minded are showing themselves to be closed minded. The world is mad. Its OK to associate with gays but don't you dare associate with those religious people...they're all ignorant. SMH!

Last edited:
Gays can't make babies, so no, the number of "da gayz" won't grow.

lmao. Why is this dude trying to make a point.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Rice,
Its all good. It's funny how being not supporting gays is OK but mention anything about religion and you get attacked.

So those casting stones about people being closed minded are showing themselves to be closed minded. The world is mad. Its OK to associate with gays but don't you dare associate with those religious people...they're all ignorant. SMH!

Thank you! My point exactly. I have a right to be a Christian. A person has a right to be gay. A person has a right to be Atheist. Now.....when you take any of those three and give two rights "to do" and the other rights "not to do"....IT'S UNFAIR. I don't care what is said or how deep someone wants to go. If I have the right to be a Christian by law....I should have the same right to "not have" my children taught things that are against my religion.....since religion offends people that much. Who are the parents.....us or the government? We are forced to have our kids in school or have them taken away and thrown in jail. This is reality stuff.

Last edited:
A lot of Christians like to assert moral authority by pointing to the Bible, however the Bible is full of advice that encourages immoral acts and discourages harmless activities, so the Christian stance that homosexuality is immoral has about the same authority as the view that it's immoral to sell cars on Sunday.

^^^^^Statement is fair enough......with that said... I don't need to see homosexuality being taught to my kids in school. I will continue to be a Christian, they will continue to be gay. Nobody gets offended. I could care less what anybody think.......fair is fair.

Thank you! My point exactly. I have a right to be a Christian. A person has a right to be gay. A person has a right to be Atheist. Now.....when you take any of those three and give two rights "to do" and the other rights "not to do"....IT'S UNFAIR. I don't care what is said or how deep someone wants to go. If I have the right to be a Christian by law....I should have the same right to "not have" my children taught things that are against my religion.....since religion offends people that much. Who are the parents.....us or the government? We are forced to have our kids in school or have them taken away and thrown in jail. This is reality stuff.

Religion was banned from public schools as a result of religious intolerance backfiring, by trying to ban and suppress the teaching of evolution creationists had done unto themselves what they tried to do unto others.

^^^I didn't know that. I'mma check it out. Still doesn't change fair being fair RIGHT NOW TODAY. Yall can support gay rights all yall want. It's not cool with me, Christian or not, to have my child get told by a teacher and some gay visitors that being gay is normal.

I'm still on the topic of sexual deviance.

This is nothing but logic. If humans, animals, ect. are anatomically designed for a male and female of the same species to couple and have offspring, any deterring from that is indeed SEXUAL DEVIANCE. How can one outweigh the other on any basis other than morality(the stuff that comes from how you're raised, religion, ect that we're throwing out the window since we're not allowed to not like gay shyt, right?)

How can one have a stance that one form of sexual deviance(homosexuality)is okay, but knock anpother form?

Someone said with pedos and animal sex it's "taking advantage" not '2 people with feelings'. What about that wierdo who convinces himself he's in love with a 12 year old, you know she's 12 so she can easily become emotionally attached too? Someone already mentioned the over affectionate dogs with women owners, those women don't ask to be licked, they prolly think the dog came on to them.

Coach at Penn state...was he gay or a pedo? Hmmm....nomatter how you look at it, he was indeed a sexual deviant.

Does Clive Davis(allegedly)not "take advantage of young upcoming stars?" What about Chris Stokes? Bishop Eddie Long? Does that make them rapists? No if the kids are above 18(in some cases weren't), they consent to get further in life. Does that equate to affectionate relationships? No. Even straight guys go out to the club and tell a buncha empty promises to the drunk girl by the bar to get a piece. That's all null from the equation.

Back to sexual deviance. It's a harsh word. Oral sex is a form of sexual deviance even if a woman performs it on a man(or vice versa). There are religions that forbid it, states and cities in america where it is indeed illegal(pretty dumb, right)? If I was aware going down on a chick or getting her to blow me off was illegal in my state, I'd do it in the privacy of my own home like smoking a blunt, lol.

But if I'm out with pickett signs wanting oral sex legalized, when a guy comes up saying he wants to be able to legally cheat on his wife, who am I to say he's wrong? Next a guy wants 2 wives, I can't be a hypocrite, right? Next a man wants to marry a man, ok, cool, next a man wants to marry his 20 year old daughter, getting wierd, but who am I to judge? This guy who lives alone in the woods in fond of his dog....but I mean, I just wanted bychez to suck mah dyck, but...who am I to judge? Now this guy wants to marry his 20 year old son...I'm outta here, but still don't got the right to judge. This group of 8 swinger couples wanna be recognized as a "married group", so far no one's "really been hurt".

Now how can this group of wierdos started by lil ol me wanting to be able to get my dyck sucked by bad bychez and brag about it look down on the guy who shows up wanting to marry a 12 year old? Especially when if you throw morality out the door and use logic, there are countries and religions(down to christianity)that allow 12 year olds to be wedded to 50 year old men, and anatomically they are a match for reproduction putting them ahead of alot of other sexual deviance being discussed. Scary, huh? Logic will f**k your head up every time. You ask me to throw away my morals and accept 2 guys kissing, throw yours away when your neighbor wants to date a dog or a 12 year old. After all that, you know who's still left out? The guy who's convinced when a girl says "no" she really means "yes"(also acceptable in some countries and religions with different "morals').

ALL SEXUAL DEVIANCE. Keep that shyt to yourself and there is no problem. Open the gates and be ready for what comes behind it.

The only thing that can blind you from that logic is emotion, in all fairness, alot of cats up here are being real "emotional' right now, lol.

Last edited:
^^^
Thread officially over! Deranged FTW!

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

As I read this and got almost done...I thought of Mortal Kombat...FINISH HIM!

At then end...FATALITY!

Last edited:
I'm still on the topic of sexual deviance.

This is nothing but logic. If humans, animals, ect. are anatomically designed for a male and female of the same species to couple and have offspring, any deterring from that is indeed SEXUAL DEVIANCE. How can one outweigh the other on any basis other than morality(the stuff that comes from how you're raised, religion, ect that we're throwing out the window since we're not allowed to not like gay shyt, right?)

How can one have a stance that one form of sexual deviance(homosexuality)is okay, but knock anpother form?

Someone said with pedos and animal sex it's "taking advantage" not '2 people with feelings'. What about that wierdo who convinces himself he's in love with a 12 year old, you know she's 12 so she can easily become emotionally attached too? Someone already mentioned the over affectionate dogs with women owners, those women don't ask to be licked, they prolly think the dog came on to them.

Coach at Penn state...was he gay or a pedo? Hmmm....nomatter how you look at it, he was indeed a sexual deviant.

Does Clive Davis(allegedly)not "take advantage of young upcoming stars?" What about Chris Stokes? Bishop Eddie Long? Does that make them rapists? No if the kids are above 18(in some cases weren't), they consent to get further in life. Does that equate to affectionate relationships? No. Even straight guys go out to the club and tell a buncha empty promises to the drunk girl by the bar to get a piece. That's all null from the equation.

Back to sexual deviance. It's a harsh word. Oral sex is a form of sexual deviance even if a woman performs it on a man(or vice versa). There are religions that forbid it, states and cities in america where it is indeed illegal(pretty dumb, right)? If I was aware going down on a chick or getting her to blow me off was illegal in my state, I'd do it in the privacy of my own home like smoking a blunt, lol.

But if I'm out with pickett signs wanting oral sex legalized, when a guy comes up saying he wants to be able to legally cheat on his wife, who am I to say he's wrong? Next a guy wants 2 wives, I can't be a hypocrite, right? Next a man wants to marry a man, ok, cool, next a man wants to marry his 20 year old daughter, getting wierd, but who am I to judge? This guy who lives alone in the woods in fond of his dog....but I mean, I just wanted bychez to suck mah dyck, but...who am I to judge? Now this guy wants to marry his 20 year old son...I'm outta here, but still don't got the right to judge. This group of 8 swinger couples wanna be recognized as a "married group", so far no one's "really been hurt".

Now how can this group of wierdos started by lil ol me wanting to be able to get my dyck sucked by bad bychez and brag about it look down on the guy who shows up wanting to marry a 12 year old? Especially when if you throw morality out the door and use logic, there are countries and religions(down to christianity)that allow 12 year olds to be wedded to 50 year old men, and anatomically they are a match for reproduction putting them ahead of alot of other sexual deviance being discussed. Scary, huh? Logic will f**k your head up every time. You ask me to throw away my morals and accept 2 guys kissing, throw yours away when your neighbor wants to date a dog or a 12 year old. After all that, you know who's still left out? The guy who's convinced when a girl says "no" she really means "yes"(also acceptable in some countries and religions with different "morals').

ALL SEXUAL DEVIANCE. Keep that shyt to yourself and there is no problem. Open the gates and be ready for what comes behind it.

The only thing that can blind you from that logic is emotion, in all fairness, alot of cats up here are being real "emotional' right now, lol.

Deviant-
One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

Homosexuality doesn't differ from the norm. Either naturally or socially(in America). Homosexuality happens in over 34,000 other species of animals besides humans. In fact oral sex, and anal sex also don't meet the standards set to be considered sexually deviant.

Deviant-
One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

Homosexuality doesn't differ from the norm. Either naturally or socially(in America). Homosexuality happens in over 34,000 other species of animals besides humans. In fact oral sex, and anal sex also don't meet the standards set to be considered sexually deviant.

Don't know why you used an invisible font, but definitively, yes all the above "deviate" from the norm". I just said that's pretty dumb for alot of things, but definitive is definitive.

Deviant-

There are 7 billlion humans. Unless 3.5 billion are gay, then it is different than the norm.

It's not about "the norm" though, It's about acceptance and progressing our civilization. Diminishing the rights of gays (or any sub-cultural group of people for that matter) is going backwards in civilization.

point blank.

I don't want them teaching that homosexuality is "normal" because it Isn't "normal" but they should teach children that It's not a crime or a bad thing to have feelings that "deviate" from the norm. Same goes for a lot of subjects, being a music producer Isn't "the norm" but they should teach children they can pursue their dreams and that not working a steady 9-5 is a bad thing per se.

We're living in weird times right now, where modern civilization and religion can barely coexist. In the future there will be a time where you're going to have to choose: either you're participating with modern civilization, or you're choosing your religion of choice.

the Higgs-boson has been found..there's literally no viable reason left to believe in creationism.

It's not about "the norm" though, It's about acceptance and progressing our civilization. Diminishing the rights of gays (or any sub-cultural group of people for that matter) is going backwards in civilization.

point blank.

I don't want them teaching that homosexuality is "normal" because it Isn't "normal" but they should teach children that It's not a crime or a bad thing to have feelings that "deviate" from the norm. Same goes for a lot of subjects, being a music producer Isn't "the norm" but they should teach children they can pursue their dreams and that not working a steady 9-5 is a bad thing per se.

We're living in weird times right now, where modern civilization and religion can barely coexist. In the future there will be a time where you're going to have to choose: either you're participating with modern civilization, or you're choosing your religion of choice.

the Higgs-boson has been found..there's literally no viable reason left to believe in creationism.

Sexual deviance isn't a sub-culture. LOL.

And I'm not religious at all. Zero. Homosexuality has nothing to do with religion.

You can't just accept EVERYTHING in the name of progression. That's ass backwards. No pun intended.

And who wants to diminish their rights? You don't have a right to not be offended.

I don't want them teaching that homosexuality is "normal" because it Isn't "normal" but they should teach children that It's not a crime or a bad thing to have feelings that "deviate" from the norm.

So should we teach the same about pedophiles? that's not normal but we should teach our children that its not a crime or a bad thing to have feelings that "deviate" from the norm.

F*ck that nonsense

I'm still on the topic of sexual deviance. This is nothing but logic. If humans, animals, ect. are anatomically designed for a male and female of the same species to couple and have offspring, any deterring from that is indeed SEXUAL DEVIANCE. How can one outweigh the other on any basis other than morality(the stuff that comes from how you're raised, religion, ect that we're throwing out the window since we're not allowed to not like gay shyt, right?) How can one have a stance that one form of sexual deviance(homosexuality)is okay, but knock anpother form? Someone said with pedos and animal sex it's "taking advantage" not '2 people with feelings'. What about that wierdo who convinces himself he's in love with a 12 year old, you know she's 12 so she can easily become emotionally attached too? Someone already mentioned the over affectionate dogs with women owners, those women don't ask to be licked, they prolly think the dog came on to them. Coach at Penn state...was he gay or a pedo? Hmmm....nomatter how you look at it, he was indeed a sexual deviant. Does Clive Davis(allegedly)not "take advantage of young upcoming stars?" What about Chris Stokes? Bishop Eddie Long? Does that make them rapists? No if the kids are above 18(in some cases weren't), they consent to get further in life. Does that equate to affectionate relationships? No. Even straight guys go out to the club and tell a buncha empty promises to the drunk girl by the bar to get a piece. That's all null from the equation. Back to sexual deviance. It's a harsh word. Oral sex is a form of sexual deviance even if a woman performs it on a man(or vice versa). There are religions that forbid it, states and cities in america where it is indeed illegal(pretty dumb, right)? If I was aware going down on a chick or getting her to blow me off was illegal in my state, I'd do it in the privacy of my own home like smoking a blunt, lol. But if I'm out with pickett signs wanting oral sex legalized, when a guy comes up saying he wants to be able to legally cheat on his wife, who am I to say he's wrong? Next a guy wants 2 wives, I can't be a hypocrite, right? Next a man wants to marry a man, ok, cool, next a man wants to marry his 20 year old daughter, getting wierd, but who am I to judge? This guy who lives alone in the woods in fond of his dog....but I mean, I just wanted bychez to suck mah dyck, but...who am I to judge? Now this guy wants to marry his 20 year old son...I'm outta here, but still don't got the right to judge. This group of 8 swinger couples wanna be recognized as a "married group", so far no one's "really been hurt". Now how can this group of wierdos started by lil ol me wanting to be able to get my dyck sucked by bad bychez and brag about it look down on the guy who shows up wanting to marry a 12 year old? Especially when if you throw morality out the door and use logic, there are countries and religions(down to christianity)that allow 12 year olds to be wedded to 50 year old men, and anatomically they are a match for reproduction putting them ahead of alot of other sexual deviance being discussed. Scary, huh? Logic will f**k your head up every time. You ask me to throw away my morals and accept 2 guys kissing, throw yours away when your neighbor wants to date a dog or a 12 year old. After all that, you know who's still left out? The guy who's convinced when a girl says "no" she really means "yes"(also acceptable in some countries and religions with different "morals'). ALL SEXUAL DEVIANCE. Keep that shyt to yourself and there is no problem. Open the gates and be ready for what comes behind it. The only thing that can blind you from that logic is emotion, in all fairness, alot of cats up here are being real "emotional' right now, lol.
Regarding the reproductive anatomy of humans and animals as a design would imply that a calculated plan for reproduction was put into place by a designer as opposed to sexual reproduction being the result of evolution. The creationist point of view is that a perfect God creates things to work according to a plan and so any deviation that undermines those expectations is viewed as an abomination, whereas in the real world deviation is the reason why humans don't lay eggs. Sexual deviance is behavior that is considered to be socially unacceptable as opposed to behavior that does not result in reproduction. Your sexual deviancy argument is based on a false analogy that does not take into account that sexual orientation is already a component of the deviant behavior you are drawing a comparison to.

Last edited:
So should we teach the same about pedophiles? that's not normal but we should teach our children that its not a crime or a bad thing to have feelings that "deviate" from the norm.

F*ck that nonsense

What's the difference between someone who sexually harasses/assaults children and a gay guy?

Oh, it's the same shit? Coulda fooled me.

Rice,

Who do you call ignorant? It's a fact that you can't read and/or comprehend a written message, ignoramus slaveoramus.

LOL, Rice was using the "argument ad Bible bullshit" to somehow "prove" his position. In a 2012 discussion about homosexuality in society, he was using the "authority" of a anonymous collection of stories written by Bronze Age imbecils, who knew nothing about nothing.

Including BIBLE PROPHECIES (ROFL-LOL-FACEPALM).

And you call other people IGNORANT, Uncle Tom For Jesus?

Back