Who's the Richest rapper?producer?

Why should Jay be? I know personally te fact that Master P was or perhaps still is worth half a billion means he is the first one off the dome for me... I know Diddy and Jay ain't never touched 500m

you already know I would say the neptunes for producers.
Slave 4 you
Hot in Herre
Shake if fast
Justin Timberlake
Love You Better
Snoop
There She Goes
All those joints got mad play on the radio and there are prolly alot more I didn't mention.

Richest rapper: Jay-z
Richest producer: Jermaine Dupri

"Money Ain't a Thang" accordingly to them 2 on Vol 2 Hard Knock Life.

it's gotta be the neptunes. think about it. they produced so many singles for big name artists or groups with little to no sampling. britney spears, justin timberlake, nelly, jay-z, no doubt, n.e.r.d., usher,snoop,etc. all of those artists sold multi platinum. not to mention the countless other tracks they did. their publishing checks were probably crazy. i think they win it running away.

Jay-Z - 350 Million

Baby (aka Birdman) - 355 Million

Russell Simmons - 500 Million

In 2002, Master P was worth about 500 Million.

In 2005, Sean Combs - 315 Million

These guys dont even have that money in the bank. Its in investments and shares.

Jay is at 350 from what I read.

Neptunes were earning 10 million a year when they were at there prime.

Richest producer would be Dre

Haven't read the whole thread but i'm pretty sure i saw a program on MTV stating p diddy was worth $700m

The richest rapper is 50 Cent. He says it all the time. Or maybe Cam. He gotta a lotta ice. You can't forget Baby. I almost did. Its probably Baby. He ALWAYS talkin bout that paper. Did you see his house on CRIBS.

The richest producer? Manny Fresh. Hands down.

Duhhhhhhh!!!!

Rapper-Master P......he been pushin records for almost 10+ years now

Producer-Timbaland.....he did whole albums...those albums was goin gold and platinum...he was writin and producin...makin hella dough...he just bought a 4milion dollar studio tour bus.

theallenboy said:
seems like the Urban music producers are missing the point!

David Geffen 4.4 billion look it up.

http://www.geffen.com/artists/

the roster is ridiculous folks!

I noticed New Found Glory was on there......funny story, i went to high school with a guy who loved cash money records...he then became the hugest NFG fan in the world for some reason....dropped out and got NFG tattoo'd on both legs

d6c9c902-638b-414c-9183-3c26209ad0ea.jpg

319d538b-8443-4b23-8d85-f6b7867da917.jpg

whats funny is that the band aint even popular anymore......this guy is gonna be the equivalent of someone running around with a hootie and the blowsfish tat

mobay said:

I noticed New Found Glory was on there......funny story, i went to high school with a guy who loved cash money records...he then became the hugest NFG fan in the world for some reason....dropped out and got NFG tattoo'd on both legs

d6c9c902-638b-414c-9183-3c26209ad0ea.jpg

319d538b-8443-4b23-8d85-f6b7867da917.jpg

whats funny is that the band aint even popular anymore......this guy is gonna be the equivalent of someone running around with a hootie and the blowsfish tat

wow...just wow

deshawnpenrose said:
who the hell is nfg.
mabey before my time. lol

dude got the tats in 04....they're fairly current....we all told him that it was a bad idea to get the tats but he had some connection to the band that i couldn't understand...i know he's regrettin that sh*t now

mano,he owns publishing rights of every fp member with over 100 posts. It's the american idol of the internet

I know he's not even close to the richest, but anybody have figures on Rick Rubin? He's gotta have a lot of loot.

Run DMC
Run DMC/Aerosmith single
Beastie Boys
LL Cool J
Slayer
Danzig
System of a Down
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Jay Z 99 Problems

Back