2 Nexus 2
3 SampleTank
4 Symphobia
5 Tone2 Gladiator
6 SubBassBoom
7 3XOsc
8 Morphine
9 Albino
10 Beat Thang(Just got it so im still learning it.

FX
1. Fruity Parametric EQ2
2. BlueVerb
3. GrossBeat
4. Izotope Ozone 4
5. T Racks Deluxe
6. Waves Diamond Bundle
7. Antares Larnyx
8-10. Cubase Stock Plugins

I meant sub boom basss and no I dont bootleg shit, you dont need to when you make enough money

Hmm I guess you can get the benefit of the doubt as it is the Diamond bundle instead of Mercury. It is interesting that you are happy to shell out $3000 odd on plugins yet you have a free soundclick page and no domain.

Hmm I guess you can get the benefit of the doubt as it is the Diamond bundle instead of Mercury. It is interesting that you are happy to shell out $3000 odd on plugins yet you have a free soundclick page and no domain.

So according to you Expensive plugins + Free soundclick page = Bootlegger?

If thats the case then your logic is extremely flawed. I have no reason to use a VIP soundclick when I rarely use it except to post a new track every now and then on this forum. I dont need internet to showcase what I do. Thats what my day job at the studio is for. I get plenty of local work so I dont have to pray for a big break through soundclick

yall are late as hell on korg legacy lol. I was on that shit back when it came with a midi controller #2005swag

Can we start to call it vintage already? Can we? Someone was trying to sell a Kaoss Pad as "vintage" on cg. That's pretty amazing, methinks.

I don't really have 10, but mine are:

1. Rob Papen gladiator
2. Rob Papen Predator
3. Nexus 2
4. Komplete 6 (anything in it is amazing)

No particular order but here's what i use

PREDATOR/ PUIRTY / GLADIATOR/ SYLENT POLAR / ABSYNTH / NI FM8 / FIREBIRD VST HAS SOME HEAT/ ...

1. Nexus 2 by ReFX
2. Vanguard by ReFX
3. Predator by Rob Papen
4. Kontakt 4 by NI
5. Battery 3 by NI
6. FM8 by NI
7. Melodyne
8. SubBoomBass by Rob Papen
9. Albino 3 by Rob Papen
10. Abysnth 5 by NI

Most of these are very very very close, but Nexus 2 and Vanguard are soooo fricken boss. and Kontakt is pretty sick with enough upgrades. GET NEXUS 2!~!!!!!

1.Nexus
2.Harmless
3.Morphine
4.Sawer
5.Blue
6.Poizone
7.FPC
8.Pure Phatt (Soundfont)
9.Albino3
10.Sytrus

Dont have 10 fav plugins...But definitely

1.Hardcore
2.Hardcore
3.Hardcore
4.(U get the picture)
5.Maximus

Wow Predator is still getting some use, nice!

To be totally honest I think predator sounds terrible lately.

Just sounds cheesy and unnatural, even just the waveforms themselves don't compare to other synths.

Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Back