The Pussification Of Men...

Even though I do see what Biggrome is talking about regarding the gender roles of our society, I believe that we should try to change the soul of a person, instead of the outer shell, which is superficial in its very nature. Instead of teaching children what colors and clothes they can and can't wear, we should teach them chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility.

In the end, that is all that really matters, everything else is just superficial fodder.

:)

somewhat agree with this. maybe not the exact virtues but the general idea. my stance on TPOM comes somewhere between this and biggrome's seemingly extreme stance. promote masculinity and set an example, but attempting to bully and dictate society will only result in more of TPOM.

somewhat agree with this. maybe not the exact virtues but the general idea. my stance on TPOM comes somewhere between this and biggrome's seemingly extreme stance. promote masculinity and set an example, but attempting to bully and dictate society will only result in more of TPOM.

I don't think Rome said anything extreme, he was making fun of guys who wear pink shirts and act like chicks. Not very extremist to me.

I wonder what his parents would have said. Thanks for being an ******* and tormenting my kid?

How is it your place to interfere with the way a child is raised..

It takes a village to raise a child...

Not The Village People

:cheers:

He was my nephew... everything I know about "manliness" came from my Dad, my Uncles and neighborhood dudes... they would ALL!!!!! stop you in your tracks if they saw you doing some ho shit. Now people just shake their heads and leave because the single Mom's get mad if you "CORRECT" their child.

TPOM is real.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Someone was offended by the word Egg (LOL) and of course God forbid you have a holiday with any religious meaning to it. SMH!

They didn't like EASTER because of all of the diversity in the schools now. Pretty ridiculous, if you come to America... it's Easter Eggs.

When I was in Germany, I celebrated all of their holidays... wit my black azz. Any reason to have a good time... is a good reason.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

^^^^ THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! Now can you see!

... supposed to be funny huh? go ahead and say "Its just some guys acting silly"

... dumbass... That's part of EXTREME TPOM ... recognize.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

what do you mean by "angle"???

Listen to the questions people ask you when you're outside of your circle... most of them aren't just questions.

Where do you live?... means "I've heard things about people that live in that area..."

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Like I said, teach your kids the difference between boy sh-t and girl sh-t, but it's on them when they get older. These metrosexual dudes are pulling chicks like crazy. If women weren't on that sh-t, straight men wouldn't do it. Period. Men don't go out to look good for other dudes. The men who do are prolly gay or insecure. I shaved to get b!tches, and I did. Men chase pussssy. That's what we live for. If a dude wanna wear some sh-t with puppies on it, whatever. He ain't gone get any. That's just more cooch available.

Convince yourself.

"You can tell them niggaz you roll wit, whateva you want... but you and I know what's goin' on" - Tupac

Lot of defensive talk you're doing.... putting extra s's in the word pussy does not negate picking up a barbie doll.

Actually, I think you're a cool dude though. You put up a vid of you at a open mic once, it takes "balls" to do that. I know.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

promote masculinity and set an example, but attempting to bully and dictate society will only result in more of TPOM.

Totally wrong... there is no bullying, only teaching. I can't teach anybody's kids but my own kids... but I get to say whatever the phugg I want to about the situation. Just like everybody else.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

he was making fun of guys who wear pink shirts and act like chicks. Not very extremist to me.

This guy is smarter than 95% of the current FP crop...

This is the only song that came to mind after reading these replies... the hook mostly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen to the questions people ask you when you're outside of your circle... most of them aren't just questions

100% FACT...

too many people PROBE for information...

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

PERSONAL information...i don't trust 'em...

100% FACT...

too many people PROBE for information...

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

PERSONAL information...i don't trust 'em...

If you do tell them anything personal... they're going to broadcast it, believe it.

Put your people in categories...

yeah, man...it's a shame how little you can tell even the closest people to you...

A lot of those people are only close physically. Dudes that come to my crib to watch the fights... want my wife, hope I lose all my shit...

.... how do I know this? Pillow talk got out. One dude told his wife, "I need a woman like biggrome's wife!".... let's just say that didn't go over well and she was offended and told one person and so on and so on and so on... and he said it while they were on bad terms - lying in bed.

... that nigga don't know my wife, lol. He knows what she shows them. I wouldn't trade him wives though, his wife is a party animal... he can't calm her azz down...

... since she makes more than him... she runs him.

Money shouldn't dictate who's the man and who's the woman.... but it seems to.

Money is part of TPOM.... make more than your bytch and maintain control of your household.

If you don't make more than your woman now... find out how to.

^^^^^ this is all shit I tell my son... Bigg Rome is for the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Convince yourself.

"You can tell them niggaz you roll wit, whateva you want... but you and I know what's goin' on" - Tupac

Lot of defensive talk you're doing.... putting extra s's in the word pussy does not negate picking up a barbie doll.

Actually, I think you're a cool dude though. You put up a vid of you at a open mic once, it takes "balls" to do that. I know.

lol I know you're f--kin with me, cuz having toys gang bang a barbie doll was a problem, but not that kinda problem. I posted on FB:
I find it funny when men talk smack about metrosexuals and the dudes that wear skinny jeans and pink shirts, because plenty of those dudes pull chicks like crazy, and complaining about what another man wears makes you sound girly.

4 women in their 20s agreed. 2 women, one in her 40s and the other in her 20s said that those guys are unattractive. I have a homie that sports a v-neck and a pink hat that used to get me jealous, because he pulled girls like crazy. Apparently that sh-t didn't turn them off. I live with my girl and she hates my beard and I love her vagina. Call me whipped, but 9/10 of FP would do the same thing I do...shave. I'd kinda question them if they didn't. You're an old head. My pops is an old head, and hey, maybe a lot of these young dudes really didn't have father figures. But neither did my dad, which is kinda funny. "Manliness" has been dying for years, and the world keeps getting overpopulated tho....

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

make more than your bytch and maintain control of your household.

If you don't make more than your woman now... find out how to.

^^^^^ this is all shit I tell my son... Bigg Rome is for the kids.
I will quote this for truth

This thread is a show of male dominance being threatened by an introduction of "feminine" concepts to a mainstream media.

There I said it.

This IS a man's world.. and change isn't accepted very well.

I just went bowling with my chick her friends and like 4 of my homebois and 2 lanes down from ours it was a gay guy with micro braids, yellow tights and a button up he had tied up in a knot. The hombois kept pointing at the dude giggling and laughing at em and shyt making us look gay, because my patnas were the only people in the bowling alley tripping off the dude. I kept saying chill out fuyck that dude. Because giving attention to the shyt is only going to promote it.

IMO T.P.O.M. is taking time out your day to trip off gay guys. I feel pussified for even further contributing to this thread..lol

I just went bowling with my chick her friends and like 4 of my homebois and 2 lanes down from ours it was a gay guy with micro braids, yellow tights and a button up he had tied up in a knot. The hombois kept pointing at the dude giggling and laughing at em and shyt making us look gay, because my patnas were the only people in the bowling alley tripping off the dude. I kept saying chill out fuyck that dude. Because giving attention to the shyt is only going to promote it.

IMO T.P.O.M. is taking time out your day to trip off gay guys. I feel pussified for even further contributing to this thread..lol

How do you know he was gay? Tons of straight people dress like that. That's what TPOM is.

Lets try and keep TPOM definition-less..? (not sure if that's right but that's all that spell check had)

ehhhh/

Last edited:
How do you know he was gay? Tons of straight people dress like that. That's what TPOM is.

Wrong tons of straight men dont wear tights and micro braids. Ive been alive 27 years and if theres some secret society where straight men do this Ive yet to see it. I see your from the 314 and I know for a 100% fact that in the county or the city you've never seen a straight guy wear shyt like that.

Keep it real

#1 Nigguhs that are talkin about TPOM are mad because nigguhs that dont look as "manly" as them are doing manlier things ex. snatching the fine women. FACT

#2 If #1 isnt true then why are nigguhs talking about straight dudes instead of the actual gay dudes that are actually taking it up the butt. Because the gay dudes arent giving them a run for their money like the "pussified" gettin-pussy guys. FACT

#3 Pussified is riding a nigguhs dick and biting his beliefs instead of forming your own with your own coherent mind because you think that he knows more about being a man than you do. FACT

#4 Real men dont keep other men's business in their mouths. FACT

#5 A real man can wear pink and no one one will question if they're gay or not. FACT.

#6 There are men in jail raping people up the butts all day everyday. There are men in jail that kill homosexuals. They all wear the same color. FACT.

#7 TPOM is ignorance.

Wrong tons of straight men dont wear tights and micro braids. Ive been alive 27 years and if theres some secret society where straight men do this Ive yet to see it. I see your from the 314 and I know for a 100% fact that in the county or the city you've never seen a straight guy wear shyt like that.

Your right, I am from St. Louis and never really seen anyone wear stuff like that there ; but I haven't been home in a while. I heard hella people in the Lou stopped wearing Sean John and such and wear preppy stuff though lol. Again, I don't know, I haven't been home in a few years that's just what I heard from a few old friends.

I live in California now and it's definitely not uncommon to see people dress like that just to get attention. It's bad. I live in San Diego so it's hit or miss; but go north to L.A hahaha. Now there is some real characters there.

Last edited:
Keep it real

#1 Nigguhs that are talkin about TPOM are mad because nigguhs that dont look as "manly" as them are doing manlier things ex. snatching the fine women. FACT

#2 If #1 isnt true then why are nigguhs talking about straight dudes instead of the actual gay dudes that are actually taking it up the butt. Because the gay dudes arent giving them a run for their money like the "pussified" gettin-pussy guys. FACT

#3 Pussified is riding a nigguhs dick and biting his beliefs instead of forming your own with your own coherent mind because you think that he knows more about being a man than you do. FACT

#4 Real men dont keep other men's business in their mouths. FACT

#5 A real man can wear pink and no one one will question if they're gay or not. FACT.

#6 There are men in jail raping people up the butts all day everyday. There are men in jail that kill homosexuals. They all wear the same color. FACT.

#7 TPOM is ignorance.

They should of closed the thread after #1 and 2......hehehe...LHFH!!

Back