The Pussification Of Men...

Not the look I would go for personally haha.

That's what I'm saying, there are a TON of other colors to pick from. I want to know what makes a dude say "I want the pink one...."

It does not register with me.

I'm all ears.

Don't say chicks dig it... they dig it because they can wear it when you're not wearing it.

To combat the pink shirt and barbie doll talk... enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about the spring spheres thing, ridiculous. There was a big story on the radio about it. As America gets more culturally diverse.... a lot of ish is going to get cut out. Not everybody believes in Santa Claus, some houses in other countries don't have chimneys.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

... and the things is... Men are wearing pink now...

but I want to know WHY? I still do not know what would make a man choose pink... and nobody can seem to explain it. It's a simple question.

What would make a man want to put on pink? Enlighten me please. If you've had a pink shirt, why did you get it. Why pink? I might learn something.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

sixto3.jpg

Someone was offended by the word Egg (LOL) and of course God forbid you have a holiday with any religious meaning to it. SMH!
World is going to hell in a hand-basket! That teacher should have been FIRED on the spot!

The pink thing is it goes back to the tuff guy thing. How tough are you? "I'll prove how tough I am by wearing pink and if anybody say somethin I'll beat that ass!" So since Cam was I guess a popular artist a lot of people thought it was cool. "Hey man I'm tough too so I'ma get me a pink shirt too!" Lame MF's didn't realize s*t still looked like they were dressed up by the Queer Eye for the straight guy guys.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio issues inmates pink socks and pink underwear, why? Because too many inmates were leaving with their MCSO (Maricopa County Sheriffs Office) socks and draws and he figured no self-respecting man would steal pink draws!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

....and the TPOM continues!

Video: Suspect Dance Of The Week: Downlow Boys Debut New Dance Called Sha-Nay-Nay! (Pat Yo Weave N Blow The Nail)

Last edited:
All hell naw lol but honest question where do pimps fall in at "tpom"? Seems like wearing or looking like this

sq-snoop-undercover-funk-pimp-hat-holly.jpg

would break every rule in the rule book but no one calls snoop gay. Pimps be wearing some outrageous shyt sometimes. Some get their hair and nails done like a chick but is it the fact that they are pimps they get a pass or no lol....

29859884_33aa2dc761.jpg

friday_after_next_001.jpg

Last edited:
So is this the pussification of man based off of american standards or something? Just curious because some of the things yall complaining about are quite common and accepted in other countries. I know for example over in Europe it's rather acceptable that a man wear those like male thongs, in Japan it's not quite uncommon for men to cry passionately over something trivial, there's a tribe in Africa where the roles of women and men as we know it are reversed. In that tribe the women pretty much treat their men like how men here used to treat women. so my larger question is does that fall under that category?

Oh yeah to answer Rome's question. Why choose blue as a shirt color to wear? Or red as a color? It's just a damn color. Me quite personally I don't have a pink shirt but I'm mature enough to realize a color is just a color and if someone else tries to garner some meaning from the color of someone else's shirt that's shallow as ****. And also what makes pink a not acceptable color to wear by real men? I'm just curious is all

Last edited:
All hell naw lol but honest question where do pimps fall in at "tpom"? Seems like wearing or looking like this

View attachment 31230

would break every rule in the rule book but no one calls snoop gay. Pimps be wearing some outrageous shyt sometimes. Some get their hair and nails done like a chick but is it the fact that they are pimps they get a pass or no lol....

29859884_33aa2dc761.jpg

friday_after_next_001.jpg

You gotta admit Drake got his eyes closed looking like he's about to slob on that mic....

As for pimps that's a good question haha. Those dudes probably all got HIV so I'ma give em a pass for their troubles lol.

LMFAO!!! Best damn thing i've read on here in a good bit!
should start a new thread when that blog comes out!

dope track Ant! still sounding good!

Last edited:
i admit that im jealous of artists like lil b and soulja boy. and frankly any artists that ive met over the years that have all this access to amazing studios and chances to work with amazing artists and then they put out luke warm, lackluster, and subpar material.

i dont care about the money they flash. they can get all the ******* in the world. but for music's sake, make some quality stuff.

with that said i have nothing more to say about what another man's doing. we're talking about the pussification of men, but to be worried about what the next man does is on some ho shit too. we're all guilty of it. but part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.

what happened to talking about MUSIC.

Even though I do see what Biggrome is talking about regarding the gender roles of our society, I believe that we should try to change the soul of a person, instead of the outer shell, which is superficial in its very nature. Instead of teaching children what colors and clothes they can and can't wear, we should teach them chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility.

In the end, that is all that really matters, everything else is just superficial fodder.

:)

trying to get an angle on him / her

what do you mean by "angle"???

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

you just can't beat society and it's in your best interest to play along

that's prolly why so many people are biters in hip hop / rap...they just "play along" w/ what everyone else is doing / how everyone else is sounding...

:cheers:

A TPOM soldier steps in to address the issue.

Only people getting upset are people that had pink shirts and played with barbie dolls... they try to use cliche' statements like "Another man worrying about another man is insecure blah blah blah..." retarded ass ish.

that's something someone that has TPOM disease would say. GTFOH with BS son. I got a wife and two damn kids, ain't never wore pink, no skinny pants, no braids, never shaved off my mustache, no TPOM'ish ish.

Don't try to take jabs at me because I'm not afraid to talk about it. TPOM is real and you all were good as long as nobody was saying anything... now confessions are coming out about dudes playing with barbie dolls and keeping secrets about purple sweaters....

Don't attack me... attack... THE PUSSIFICATION OF MEN!

Rpalos you hated your Dad for trying to give you manly advice? He was doing what was instilled in him - right or wrong. He thought bikini waxing wasn't too far off since you were doing something that your sisters did. He loved you. smh... he didn't want to imagine his son getting his butt hairs ripped out with hot wax and tape. Grow a mustache and call him and apologize.
lol I didn't say I hated my dad. If you read my post you would know that I understand where he came from, but he got on my f--kin nerves at the time, because I didn't understand. I'm a grown man, and I just seriously think a grown man complaining about what another grown man wears, makes you sound like a b!tch. That's what women do. Women get on the internet and talk about other women and how they clothes don't fit or look ugly or how they wax n sh!t. That's my view. You won't catch me in pink, skinny jeans, or wearing jewelery, but what I look like complaining about a grown man's style decisions?

Like I said, teach your kids the difference between boy sh-t and girl sh-t, but it's on them when they get older. These metrosexual dudes are pulling chicks like crazy. If women weren't on that sh-t, straight men wouldn't do it. Period. Men don't go out to look good for other dudes. The men who do are prolly gay or insecure. I shaved to get b!tches, and I did. Men chase pussssy. That's what we live for. If a dude wanna wear some sh-t with puppies on it, whatever. He ain't gone get any. That's just more cooch available.

Back