The Pussification Of Men...

the Dr.Laura incident wouldn't even be an incident if she didn't say nigger 7 times but what everyone seems to miss is that all the other stuff she said was the most racist crap ever (less we forget she said all blacks voted for obama simply because he was black, blacks and whites shouldn't marry, so on so on).
Out of curiousity I looked up the Dr. Laura incident and its pretty sad because Dr. Laura didnt say anything racist and was kinda on point. She said that she didn't agree that "How do you black people do this?" or questions like that, are racist because some things are just "a black thing", like how black guys say "nigga" or how some black people voted for Obama because he's half black. She also said that if you're uncomfortable with racial sh-t like that, then don't marry outside your race.

They cancelled her show for spitting truth....because the caller was appalled that Laura said "nigger" despite not using it in a demeaning context.

1. She didn't say "some blacks" she said "just like how black people voted for obama because he was black" which implies all blacks.

2. the caller called in about her white husband's friends making racist remarks in front of her and him not doing anything. Dr. laura said "this is why we shouldn't mix" (paraphrasing).

3. she never got cancelled. she quit and went to satelite radio (for more $$) which is what she has been wanting to do for years. this was just her excuse to do it.

even her "joke" with her black secuirity guard was banging head on wall worthy.

smh @ "she kinda on point"

Last edited:
1. She didn't say "some blacks" she said "just like how black people voted for obama because he was black" which implies all blacks.

2. the caller called in about her white husband's friends making racist remarks in front of her and him not doing anything. Dr. laura said "this is why we shouldn't mix" (paraphrasing).

3. she never got cancelled. she quit and went to satelite radio (for more $$) which is what she has been wanting to do for years. this was just her excuse to do it.

even her "joke" with her black secuirity guard was banging head on wall worthy.

smh @ "she kinda on point"
You are Kanye-ing her like the rest of the people. You wanna her exact words?

YouTube - ‪Dr. Laura Schlessinger Says "Nigger" Repeatedly On Air To Caller‬‏

I listened to this while sitting in bed with my mexican gf and wasn't offended because I listened to what she actually said.

I remember getting this girl mad because I said I wanted to make a song about natural beauty because a lot of girls put on make-up to make themselves feel pretty. She said I didn't know squat about women and she is not insecure. That ain't what I said.

That Tracy Morgan ish.. "Stab gay children"---he didn't say that

lol people need to like, listen

not Kanye-ing that woman. if you think thats her first instance of saying some off color stuff than again smh.

but i do agree on the morgan thing. he technically said i would stab my kid if he didn't come and tell me like a man that he was gay. but it gets paraphrased to the point of being something else.

morgan has a history of just saying outlandish stuff, not believing in actually hierchy of people (like Dr.laura).

and again, she never got cancelled. she left for more money to satelite. plus again she never said "some she said "a lot" of black people voted for obama because of his race. heres the entire transcript plus the audio.
FULL AUDIO: Dr. Laura Schlessinger's N-word rant | Media Matters for America

she had a point with blacks saying "nigga" to one another but even that was a convient logical fallacy.
(blacks saying "nigga please" vs white guys saying "niggers need to be removed from the earth through racial cleansing"....kinda nowhere near the same thing).

but we both agree that focusing on the N word ruined an opportunity for real debate same with this morgan thing.

Lol @ Laura Schlessinger thinking that Obama's election would end racism
Yea so I listened to it and yea thats racist

She didnt even let the caller finish when she was explaining what her husbands friend specifically said. And yes saying "all black people...." is racist
Maybe not "white hood-burning crosses" racist but still racist

Another instance of America letting the N word get downlplayed
I bet it wouldnt be a "joke" or a matter of hypersensitivity if it was "faggot"

morgan has a history of just saying outlandish stuff, not believing in actually hierchy of people (like Dr.laura).

and again, she never got cancelled. she left for more money to satelite. plus again she never said "some she said "a lot" of black people voted for obama because of his race.

she had a point with blacks saying "nigga" to one another but even that was a convient logical fallacy.
(blacks saying "nigga please" vs white guys saying "niggers need to be removed from the earth through racial cleansing"....kinda nowhere near the same thing).

but we both agree that focusing on the N word ruined an opportunity for real debate same with this morgan thing.
"a lot" is a variable that in no-way implies "all". I heard the audio right before I posted about it.

and the n-word thing reminded me about this:
YouTube - ‪The word 'Nigger' - Richard Pryor & George Carlin‬‏

Well go figure it would be Kanye West to try to pull off this. Yes it has finally been done and some young teen, somewhere has already decided he thought it was cool and will be attempting to rock a skirt soon enough. Rome been right on this one (TPOM). Some where in this long ass thread are comments on the whole dress thing. Now he rocked the skirt over some kind of leather tights but that don't make it ok.

Kanye Rocks a leather skirt

I really thought it would be Lil Wayne to try it first but watch what happens...

Last edited:
TPOM is a real phenomenon, but has nothing to do with males not being "male" enough; that's a given. You can learn to behave like a man, just as much as you can learn to use a computer. The wrong kind of male idols/stereotypes are the real problem.

It may seem that way because of the media exposure, but this era is no different from any other when it comes to cross-gender-behavior (or whatever you want to call it) or guys "not being tough enough".

Lets face it: the man still has to be a king. A king is someone who knows when to fight, but also knows when not to fight. A king is strong and masculine, but what really sets him apart from any other fighter/soldier/rebel/knight is his ability to "outthink" others.

And that's where today's "idols" and rolemodels are a disaster; being a dumb gorilla is supposedly enough and being aggressive is the key to success.

But as I said, a man is not a man, when he can beat up another man............a man is perceived BY MEN as a REAL MAN, when he becomes a LEADER OF MEN.

It's that simple.

P.S.: these kind of "leather skirts" were used in history to PROTECT your manhood (literally) and were often part of the armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
TPOM is a real phenomenon, but has nothing to do with males not being "male" enough; that's a given. You can learn to behave like a man, just as much as you can learn to use a computer. The wrong kind of male idols/stereotypes are the real problem.

It may seem that way because of the media exposure, but this era is no different from any other when it comes to cross-gender-behavior (or whatever you want to call it) or guys "not being tough enough".

Lets face it: the man still has to be a king. A king is someone who knows when to fight, but also knows when not to fight. A king is strong and masculine, but what really sets him apart from any other fighter/soldier/rebel/knight is his ability to "outthink" others.

And that's where today's "idols" and rolemodels are a disaster; being a dumb gorilla is supposedly enough and being aggressive is the key to success.

But as I said, a man is not a man, when he can beat up another man............a man is perceived BY MEN as a REAL MAN, when he becomes a LEADER OF MEN.

It's that simple.

P.S.: these kind of "leather skirts" were used in history to PROTECT your manhood (literally) and were often part of the armor.

I get what you are saying but Kanye is not in battle. We all know he is just pushing the envelope because he is an attention whore. You are correct about the whole "role model" thing being a disaster at this point. Before someone says it as much as we want to admit that parents should be their kids role model we also know that not to be totally true. Kids will and always have looked up to athletes and entertainers...this will never change.

I get what you are saying but Kanye is not in battle. We all know he is just pushing the envelope because he is an attention whore. You are correct about the whole "role model" thing being a disaster at this point. Before someone says it as much as we want to admit that parents should be their kids role model we also know that not to be totally true. Kids will and always have looked up to athletes and entertainers...this will never change.

It's just fashion. Look at the people in the 80s. Even the most masculine mofu looked like metrosexuals back then.

And as far as atheletes and entertainers goes.............do you want your kid to follow the example of Michael Jordan or LeBron dancing around before an all-star game? Just sayin.

And yeah, the role models are wrong. Lemme do an experiment: who would you rather follow:

Mark Zuckerberg

or

Jay Z

Most will say "Jay Z", but when you REALLY think about it, the right answer is Zuckerberg.

Why? Zuckerberg is a leader of man (and whole industries), while Jay Z is claiming to lead men and whole industries, while he's a simple employee playing a role.

T.P.O.M is real. Did you know that most males that attempt to enlist in the military today aren't physically fit enough to pass the fitness test.

Here are the minimums

2 minutes - Push Ups - 42
2 minutes - Sit Ups - 53
2 mile run - 15:54

Weaklings... smh

Get off of that Xbox!

As for the Kanye skirt thing...

ASAP Rocky out did him

So Y’all Gonna Pretend ASAP Rocky Didn’t Wear A Skirt…..

I told people this years ago. When I saw the first pink shirt, I knew the Earth had tilted on it's axis.

There's nothing that can be done. If you can become a unisex designer RIGHT NOW! before Diddy beats you to it... you could be rich.

You'll be laughed at in the beginning but you'll have a foothold on an emerging market. For years, my wife would wear my sweatshirts, hoodies, baseball hats and she looked very nice in them. Baseball hat with braids, big earrings, half zipped hoodie - THAT WAS FINE.

... it doesn't go the other way though. My son is wired right, I'm not worried. You young dudes should worry. Kanye is coming for your kids and he don't give a damn about 'em, lol.

Dude got on a skirt! smh.

Remember when they punk'd Kanye on MTV when he was shooting that video and he took off running with the video tape,... lol, I have never seen any MAN run like that...

Last edited:
Lmao. I swear you are the most valuable member of this site. Your real talk stories are incredible.

YES! Thanks, lol.

I tell it like it tis.

I see more coming too. There will come a day real soon in about 10 years where it will be THE NORM! not just heard about here and there but THE NORM... for kids to hit their parents. Slap their Momma and call her names. Scrap with their Dad and win some of 'em.

... you heard it here first. It won't even be news, it'll just be what happens.

... they'll still take you to jail though if you hit your kid.

The world is becoming more aggressive thanks to reality TV. All they show are fights and degenerates. I read a story that said that people are starting to try to act like those people.

Yes, you'll be afraid to sleep in your own house!

zzzz.... (BASEBALL BAT! POW!)

^^^ ... watch nobody believe this either.

I saw some of my sons text messages and his lil homie was talking down on his Mom's kinda crazy, lol AND she's nice.

He said he was in the bathroom and his Mom said "I hope you're taking a shower..." and he said he told her "I'm not it just rains really hard in here, that's the water you hear!" lol.

Last edited:
It's just fashion. Look at the people in the 80s. Even the most masculine mofu looked like metrosexuals back then.

And as far as atheletes and entertainers goes.............do you want your kid to follow the example of Michael Jordan or LeBron dancing around before an all-star game? Just sayin.

And yeah, the role models are wrong. Lemme do an experiment: who would you rather follow:

Mark Zuckerberg

or

Jay Z

Most will say "Jay Z", but when you REALLY think about it, the right answer is Zuckerberg.

Why? Zuckerberg is a leader of man (and whole industries), while Jay Z is claiming to lead men and whole industries, while he's a simple employee playing a role.

I'd rather have my kid follow LeBron James than Michael Jordan actually. Looking at things realistically I'd say TPOM is actually not as prevalent as it seems. I agree with you though. It's more about the inner qualities that's important as opposed to outer dress

It's more about the inner qualities that's important as opposed to outer dress

The inner qualities are what drives the outer dress.

Women are becoming more manly and Men are becoming more feminine - See Lil Reese vs. girl video. No female would've talked to a male like that back when I was that age. Now they think they can challenge the bus driver and all lat, lol.

ok I just came to poke my head in here and say this is a 54 page thread got damn what yall have been talkin' about lmfao but um.... Shit is real yo, i saw this dude last week durring final exams, he came on the last day wearing bright pink nikes. I didnt say nothing and let it go. and I swear to god, 2 days later, i was taking my other final and a differnt dude walked up in class differnt class and he had on the SAMEEEE Exact PInk ass nikes, but this dude had on a pink shirt hangin out his hoodie.. WTF, Thats fukin 2 days of normal ass looking dudes converting to pink??? wtf kind of coincadense is that?? maybee they knew each other and it was the same pink nikes but thats even gayer. i dunno man I seen that pic of lil' wayne in the skirt and was like ok im done with this

and why dose this not get mentioned?
The lil' wayne dress thing that is, i told my boss who likes lil wayne i said he kissed birdman he looked at me like i was lying or something had to show that wayne mini skirt pic he said its photoshop but i say it looks real to me :/

Last edited:
Everybody will stand around and watch. Nobody will say anything.

... their sons will wear zebra striped jeggings.

Culture Fail.

Back