The Pussification Of Men...

I'm gonna be done with this thread. lol

Just gonna leave you with this. Lots of poeple on here keep sayin, "The media this, the media that," and you're linking stories off the internet to back your point. What do you think the internet is? NOT media?? They are pandering to the other side of the coin - you. They know you're out there. And you're being trained by it the same way the sheeple are being taught by CNN. That's all I'm sayin.

Which is why you have to know the background and true agenda of the media outlet you're getting your facts from. Each has their own perspective; liberal, conservative, or whatever.

Just gonna leave you with this. Lots of poeple on here keep sayin, "The media this, the media that," and you're linking stories off the internet to back your point. What do you think the internet is? NOT media?? They are pandering to the other side of the coin - you. They know you're out there. And you're being trained by it the same way the sheeple are being taught by CNN. That's all I'm sayin.

How so? I don´t know about you, but I have total control of what I want to read, watch or listen to on the Internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also doubt if Kobe Bryant was the first player in the NBA to use the "slang"... it's just more proof that TPOM is real. In 2011, the "slang" will cost you $100,000 in fines.

Sends a shocking message to the youth. The N word is a term of endearment and everyone should be able to say it, the F word will get you raked across the coals.

Americas tryna downplay what they did by making the N word less offensive, then they're tryna not let it happen again by making faggot the worst word ever

Americas tryna downplay what they did by making the N word less offensive, then they're tryna not let it happen again by making faggot the worst word ever

America?
Coons (ignorant black people) are what made the N word less offensive, by saying it 5 times a sentence and saying it about everything.
Calling their friends that, etc. It eventually almost turned into a word meaning "dude" or "fool"

The N word is now essentially the equivalent of hispanics saying "wey"
Of course I'm talking about the version ending in A and not ER.

Now even mexicans and asians drop the N bomb. But words are words right?
Calling a black guy a n***** and a gay guy a f***** re both rude. But should they get mad if words are just words?

I don't know.
At the end of the day stuff is offensive to people. Just like you don't want people calling your mom a b**** a gay guy doesn't want to be called a f***** and a black man doesn't want to be called a n*****

BUT they are just words. It could go lots of ways.

In the future, Soledad O'brien will do a documentary called...

The Downfall of Men as we knew them - Skinny Jeans

America?
Coons (ignorant black people) are what made the N word less offensive, by saying it 5 times a sentence and saying it about everything.
Calling their friends that, etc. It eventually almost turned into a word meaning "dude" or "fool"

The N word is now essentially the equivalent of hispanics saying "wey"
Of course I'm talking about the version ending in A and not ER.

Now even mexicans and asians drop the N bomb. But words are words right?
Calling a black guy a n***** and a gay guy a f***** re both rude. But should they get mad if words are just words?

I don't know.
At the end of the day stuff is offensive to people. Just like you don't want people calling your mom a b**** a gay guy doesn't want to be called a f***** and a black man doesn't want to be called a n*****

BUT they are just words. It could go lots of ways.

True but what is America doing to stop the use of nigga? Not sh!t
They turn their head when someone says nigga but if you say faggot then youre screwed unless you make a formal apology, donate to a gay pride group, and attend the next 15 gay pride parades.

They turn their head when someone says nigga but if you say faggot then youre screwed unless you make a formal apology, donate to a gay pride group, and attend the next 15 gay pride parades.

I see your point, but gays don't call eachother faggots as a joke (I think)
I really don't see how America can stop the use of the N word. The only reason people still say it is cause young blacks keep it alive.
Blacks call eachother n***** for fun. Look at all these young rappers and skaters and stuff. They are the only thing keeping that word relevant.

At the of the day they are all just words right? But words can be strong... It's complicated to assess that's for sure.

ONE FOR THE ROAD

IM ABOUT GO EAT ME SOME PIZZA

THE GREATEST SHOWS THAT LIVED ON CABLE SOPRANOS & THE WIRE

IAN MATTHEWS - THIS FOR YOU

Wouldn't you rather the uncomfortable stuff not pop up in the middle of the comfortable stuff without warning?

Shouldn't the uncomfortable stuff be on it's own channel and shouldn't I be given a certain level of control over it.

Like the TV shows will show you some letters and a rating that says "This show contains blah blah" but the commercials don't. They should add some more letters and filters that say "This show may contribute to TPOM" <--- and it should say that exactly, nothing politically correct.

I just gotta be fair. and quite frankly it's not fair to segregate all gay media to it's own section because it makes me uncomfortable. they got the same rights to the media as straight people do like it or not.

@joey that's exactly what I was getting at. I hate it when my friend makes out with his girl in front of me. I ain't trying to see no lips kiss a chicks if they ain't mine

In case anybody missed it !

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I like that guy in these videos. I should've watched The Sopranos.
damn rome u really should check it out alot of subtle shit like that or tony soprano out and out sayin whats wrong with the males growing up today example his son forewarning tho there were a few episodes with some ultra homo shit but it got sorted out

people don't like to really dig in to things when it comes to knowing certain characteristics (such as racism)

YUP.

they think that EMOTION is all you need in a LOGICAL conversation...

***dies***

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

"This show contains blah blah" but the commercials don't

that's actually a really good point...

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

They turn their head when someone says nigga but if you say faggot then youre screwed unless you make a formal apology

actually not a bad point...

oh yes they do inverted. i got gay friends and they throw the word faggot around quiet liberally.
they even call straight guys faggot to get them mad.
look up the perez hilton vs will i am fight and see what happened.
perez got mad at will and called him a fag to get him to fight.
after said ass whoopin he tried to get will arrested for an alleged hate crime (Wtf lol)

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

watch this. this is whats gonna happen to tracey morgan, this is the gay slur shuffle right here

1. make slur
2. people get offended
3. some group shows up demanding an apology (this is a trap)
4. person who makes the slur apologizes
5. same group and other like groups put pressure on person's allies (family, work place) demanding they denounce him.
6. what the offender said at this point is no longer important (never was), all subsequent reports on the news simply begin to refer to it as "a homophobic slur"
7. one by one friends start to publically distance themselves from said offender
8. as the final blow, these same groups that demanded an apology (which was given to them) are now demanding for the resignation of said offender (told you it was a trap).

the whole incident blows over after 6 months to a year after the person has been humiliated, dragged through the mud and lost they're job.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

[/COLOR]watch this. this is whats gonna happen to tracey morgan, this is the gay slur shuffle right here

1. make slur
2. people get offended
5. same group and other like groups put pressure on person's allies (family, work place) demanding they denounce him.
6. what the offender said at this point is no longer important (never was), all subsequent reports on the news simply begin to refer to it as "a homophobic slur"
7. one by one friends start to publically distance themselves from said offender
8. as the final blow, these same groups that demanded an apology (which was given to them) are now demanding for the resignation of said offender (told you it was a trap).

the whole incident blows over after 6 months to a year after the person has been humiliated, dragged through the mud and lost they're job.

I can see that happening.

watch this. this is whats gonna happen to tracey morgan, this is the gay slur shuffle right here

1. make slur
2. people get offended

If you don't believe above quote - see below photo

Isiah Washington

isaiah-washington-photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[/COLOR]watch this. this is whats gonna happen to tracey morgan, this is the gay slur shuffle right here

1. make slur
2. people get offended

Poor Tracy.....

Nice observation tho

lol i forgot about isiah washington (see how it works)
he never ever got to the "this whole thing blows over" part.

sad part about it is, white folks have learned to get around the racial version of this. all you have to do is not say the N word, or be pro slavery.

the Dr.Laura incident wouldn't even be an incident if she didn't say nigger 7 times but what everyone seems to miss is that all the other stuff she said was the most racist crap ever (less we forget she said all blacks voted for obama simply because he was black, blacks and whites shouldn't marry, so on so on).

rush limbaugh plays the game right everyday when he talks about how we should be shipped back off to where we are from and how we are walking crime dramas but never once touches that magic word so he stays on the air.

Back