The Official Illuminati Thread

If no one believes in the Illuminati, then can someone please explain The Bohemian Grove?

Since y'all mofos act like you didn't see my post. . .

If no one believes in the Illuminati, then can someone please explain The Bohemian Grove?

And those hippies are some of the most powerful people in the world.
I guess they just like worshipping a giant owl called Moloch and performing weird rituals.

who is gonna stop 'em?

mysterymen.png

oh yea, that big ass owl at B-Grove .... also in dc streets layout

l_c2d3f635bb7866b43c061e2315846017.gif

also check this out... i know its old news but..... still
[FONT=garamond, times new roman, times]
lucifer02.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=garamond, times new roman, times][FONT=garamond, times new roman, times]The White House makes up the southern most tip of the Goathead.[/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=garamond, times new roman, times]
lansat_goathead.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=garamond, times new roman, times]Lansat satellite image of the [/FONT]
[FONT=garamond, times new roman, times]White House(below center) and surrounding northern area. [/FONT]

goathead.gif

baphomet2-1.png

washington+bapho.jpg

electamasonpresidentpostcard.jpg

Last edited:
In order to beleive satanists will be granted any power and be of any threat to mankind, you have to beleive god will punish them for their actions when the time is right.

If you beleive that, you know you are nothing more than an onlooker, so rather than keeping an eye on all that is evil, should you not be getting your life in order if you really feel time is coming to an end?

You can do nothing else than get your life in ordering, and "WITCHHUNTING" IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF THAT!!!

Judging what you don't completely understand is work of evil. You don't need to be aware of all evil around you when you're focused on good and walking the right path yourself, and none of this will matter if you get in a car accident or plane crash tomorrow, will it?

There's people who say Bill Gates is the devil, so if true... Would the entire internet not be tainted and logging on not allow evil into your home? You're exposing yourself trying to teach, huh?

Leave it in the hands of whatever you believe in. You'll never know the "truth" in yourphysical life. Why waste it on "he say she say sh*t"?

Dope video, if you haven't, watch it NOW!

And on 2012, even the Maya said that somebody significant will return.
Scientists believe that there will be a geomagnetic reversal and don't forget about the Winter Solstice at 11:11, December 21, 2012.

I see 11:11 on digital devices frequently and sometimes the shyt scares me lol.

The rise of the anti-Christ maybe?

don't forget about the Winter Solstice at 11:11, December 21, 2012.

I see 11:11 on digital devices frequently and sometimes the shyt scares me lol.
dogg...... I see tat shyt, and 111 all the time, every day

In order to beleive satanists will be granted any power and be of any threat to mankind, you have to beleive god will punish them for their actions when the time is right.

If you beleive that, you know you are nothing more than an onlooker, so rather than keeping an eye on all that is evil, should you not be getting your life in order if you really feel time is coming to an end?

You can do nothing else than get your life in ordering, and "WITCHHUNTING" IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF THAT!!!

Judging what you don't completely understand is work of evil. You don't need to be aware of all evil around you when you're focused on good and walking the right path yourself, and none of this will matter if you get in a car accident or plane crash tomorrow, will it?

There's people who say Bill Gates is the devil, so if true... Would the entire internet not be tainted and logging on not allow evil into your home? You're exposing yourself trying to teach, huh?

Leave it in the hands of whatever you believe in. You'll never know the "truth" in yourphysical life. Why waste it on "he say she say sh*t"?

people would rather ignore this

people would rather ignore this

Deranged is 100% right.
There's nothing we can do about it, so live your life and when it happens, it happens.

Matthew 6:27-29
Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are.

Matthew 6:30
And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

Proverbs 12:25
Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.

Deranged is 100% right.
There's nothing we can do about it, so live your life and when it happens, it happens.

Matthew 6:27-29
Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are.

Matthew 6:30
And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

Proverbs 12:25
Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.

Take heed in lending a ear others.

Deranged is partially right!

Yes there is nothing "we" can do to change what is to come.
However; if you are not getting the right word and message for learning how can you separate yourself from that which is poison.
That which is pure is pure! Even just a small drop of poison can taint the pure.

Corinthians 6:14-18

14Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial[a]? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
17"Therefore come out from them
and be separate, says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you."[c]
18"I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

Psalms 115:4-8 (135:15-18)

Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trust in them.

Leviticus 19:28

‘You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD.

Now, Satan is the ultimate deceiver. I can't profess to be smarter than he, but God will protect his flock. Some go astray... how many "Christians" participate in American IDOL? How many "Christians" have a cross... tattoo. I could go on. You know something is not right in this world and yet you choose to defend it. What I am saying is that you need to arm yourself with knowledge (the word) and not just go by customary standard. If someone tells you something don't take their word for it! Research it!! I don't expect many people to even read this post or for that matter if everyone was to read it to agree because everyone is not of Jehovah.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Back