The Official Illuminati Thread

If no one believes in the Illuminati, then can someone please explain The Bohemian Grove?

he was shot & killed on november 5th that year

not 9/12

I heard otherwise :cool:
Either way its a concidence he was shot so soon after 9/11
What he says in the beginning of the book has really came true...and not the alien BS thats w/e im talkin bout the predicitons and population control sh8T...

I heard otherwise :cool:
Either way its a concidence he was shot so soon after 9/11
What he says in the beginning of the book has really came true...and not the alien BS thats w/e im talkin bout the predicitons and population control sh8T...

he was still making blogs and doing radio appearances weeks past 9/11

william cooper did predict how 9/11 played out tho i won't front

but a lot of what else he said is sometimes blah

dude changed his mind on a lot of things including the aliens and a lot of other conspiracy theorists considered him a quack

i know so many people who read "behold a pale horse" and just ran with it thinking thats the end all be all when cooper himself wasn't even sure all his facts were true

Last edited:
he was still making blogs and doing radio appearances weeks past 9/11

william cooper did predict how 9/11 played out tho i won't front

but a lot of what else he said is sometimes blah

dude changed his mind on a lot of things including the aliens and a lot of other conspiracy theorists considered him a quack

i know so many people who read "behold a pale horse" and just ran with it thinking thats the end all be all when cooper himself wasn't even sure all his facts were true
Yeah I guess if he soke after then he must have died on the 5th..and yeah i agree the alien things and whatnot were there for someone to believe or not, nothing garunteed truth. The things he said about population control and HIV AIDS and homesexuals was like wow..cause he wrote it in 1990 and its slowly happenin I mean I believe the population control thing more then anything

Yeah I guess if he soke after then he must have died on the 5th..and yeah i agree the alien things and whatnot were there for someone to believe or not, nothing garunteed truth. The things he said about population control and HIV AIDS and homesexuals was like wow..cause he wrote it in 1990 and its slowly happenin I mean I believe the population control thing more then anything

dude is pretty much the godfather of conspiracies

you'll notice 90% of conspiracies that exist today all are either linked to or spinoffs of what he said in the early 90's.......

im mad his alien sh*t he said disregard cuz that was the best part of the book to me next to the banking info lol

dude is pretty much the godfather of conspiracies

you'll notice 90% of conspiracies that exist today all are either linked to or spinoffs of what he said in the early 90's.......

im mad his alien sh*t he said disregard cuz that was the best part of the book to me next to the banking info lol

lmao yeah ur right about that. :cheers: They should have made that book into a movie...like some michael moore stuff on steriods

PICS: Jay-Z & Oprah in Brooklyn

August 10th, 2009 • <A title="Click to view related entries (click again to close)." onclick="return(display('related-pics-jay-z-oprah-in-brooklyn'));" href="http://woooha.com/2009/08/pics-jay-z-oprah-in-brooklyn/#">Filed Under
Filed Under: Uncategorized
Tags: Jay-ZOprah

Jay-Z and Oprah spotted in Brooklyn among with Gayle King and Kevin Liles. The reason the two were together was for a filming of an upcoming episode of “The Oprah Show”.
aajayoprah2.jpg

aajayoprah.jpg

aajayzoprah3.jpg

Boule

Well one can't really ignore this you can go and see it for yourself:

The Georgia Guidestones are a huge granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

180px-Georgia_Guidestones_English_Full.jpg

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2.Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3.Unite humanity with a living new language.

4.Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8.Balance personal rights with social duties.

9.Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

*sidenote* Lets look at #1 again....do you know how many people have to be taken out to get the population down to five hundred million...this planet has seven billion people...who gets to decide who lives or dies?

Reactions
Yoko Ono and others have praised the inscribed messages as "a stirring call to rational thinking", while opponents have labeled them as the "Ten Commandments of the Antichrist".[12]
The Guidestones have become a subject of interest for conspiracy theorists. One of them, an activist named Mark Dice, a Christian conservative political activist, demanded that the Guidestones "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project",[13] claiming that the Guidestones are of "a deep Satanic origin," and that R. C. Christian belongs to "a Luciferian secret society" related to the New World Order.[14] At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was "for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship".[10]
In 2008, the stones were defaced with polyurethane paint and graffiti with slogans such as "Death to the new world order."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Last edited:
Back