Soundclick charts!!??

I agree, and that is why most people don't go to soundclick.
You are delusional, man. I average 1,000,000 plays a month (+/- 300,000). SoundClick itself gets 100,000 visitors and 3.8 million impressions per day.

SoundClick is a good place to be .... Some people lack what is needed to utilize it properly. It's a real good way to put your shyt on the market.

dwells said:
from musicians. but ask a random person on the street about soundclick.

the only people who check out soundclick on a regular basis have pages on soundclick.

I'm not sure what it is exactly your arguing. Ask a random person on the street what PMP is, what FP is, shoot even myspace. Not everyone is going to know what something is. Its about you pushing your own product and letting people know what exactly you do and what you have to offer. Alot of people push there music on soundclick so when they tell people to "check out their music" they forward them to their page on the site. It's just another outlet to use to showcase your music.

None the less, still nice to be up there on the charts. Just brings in a little more traffic. I'd like to be towards the top of the charts anywhere because it helps get my music out there.

Last edited:
Dwells I do not know what you have against Soundclick.

I would assume you are right. Most people do not know about Soundclick.

Bu I'm almost certain that most unsigned, hustling artists, such as singers & rappers do.

And that is who a beat makers target.

The average Joe goes to Itunes for complete songs for their own enjoyment.

Dwells, you gotta realize people use SoundClick for Hosting too. For $9.99 a month, you get unlimited space, and bandwidth. If a brotha like WHP tried to host his entire 500+ catalog of tracks on his own site, his monthly server bill would probably total out to several thousand dollars, with the type of traffic he gets! :bigeyes:

Now, on the other hand a dude like J Troup could probably get away with uploading tracks on his own site. Dude would have a super low hosting plan. So SoundClick wouldn't be a good idea for cats on his "level".

Wonder why people think Might Not Blow is doing something big...

He's the dollarstore of beats... something tells me that he's just a lazy couch potato that uses the Soundclick trap beat template to get $20 a day here and there.

HateFest Weekend is upon us.... watch out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Biggrome, when you get that mortgage paid off, how many feet will you have in the grave?

Last edited:
We getting near the weekend and biggrome is warming up... lol

Back