Soundclick charts!!??

i stay under between 75 - 100 but cant break tha top 50 4 shyt.... guess imma buy one of them promotionz soon

but im pretty high on most of the sub genres, not that its hard 2 stay high on those...

Last edited:
I have a question though....can you post sampled beats on soundclick cuz ive heard many different answers from this issue and i just want someone to clear it up for me

I use 2 post sampled beats, but since I didnt have the rights I put their liscence under creative commons or whatever that 1 iz.. they never shut me down but I guess its because I wasnt selling my sampled beats, just made em free dlz...

I wanna post some of my remixes up.. recently i have been mixing some fly stuff... Ill prob put em up just so people dont have to listen to my annoying ass tags. ahaha

I never really played the soundclick game, it seems all about downloads. I once was up pretty high, you just gotta get people to download. Don't be scared to offer shyt for free.

Right now I do have #3 hiphop chart ranking on a australian radio site lol

Last edited:
my first day charting I got #758 beats/instrumentals...is that good for the first day? hell, does not sound like it...I thought I did well

^^Stay @ it DoublebassD, you're doin fine. If climbing the charts means alot to you, Invest in yourself and pay for the vip page and the front page promo and if your beats are good, you should stay somewhere on the front page for at least 2-3 days. This will boost your charts position on all your songs.

It takes time to climb those charts legitimately with no promo because there are so many people on that site. So be patient and work on making good music that others enjoy. You got no where to go but up....:cheers:

www.sftraxx.com

Appreciate it man...I just trying to make good music and get it out there. I think we have something special to provide...

I know this thread is old, just found out some pretty cool news though. One of my tracks made it to #22 on the soundclick charts, pretty cool. Nice surprise for me today.

The only people who care about soundclick charts are people who have pages on soundclick. Other than them, nobody cares.

Most of my beats and songs that I started with on soundclick were in top 20 within a week of release. Average around top 10 in their categories.

Highest ever was 2.

The only people who care about soundclick charts are people who have pages on soundclick. Other than them, nobody cares.

Well, the people that buy their beats care too though. They will check out the top 10 before number 14,876. And will probably leave the page if the top 10 sucks which leaves anyone in the lower rankings with something good left high and dry haha.

But for the most part, I think the rankings do a good enough job of telling someone visiting the site, what the overall quality is that they can expect to find from soundclick.

Back