Skyzoo - Should've Struck the Lotto Archangels Remix (F4F)

wildinout8

Grimy straight up hip hop remix to the classic Skyzoo joint Should've Struck the Lotto.

Sampled the Sneakerpimps classic from 1996 6 Underground.

Strictly hip hop right here so if you're a trap fan you can go that way over there cuz this track might offend your whole style.

100% feedback as always.

Dope as fuuuck. The drums are damn nice and the vocals fit so perfectly in the mix. Damn good job bro, keep it up! I wanna hear more

Glad you fellas appreciate it so far! I just added in a string and piano section before the 2nd verse came in - just had an idea of wanting to take this song to another level halfway thru.

Nice oldschool vibe!
I am a trap producer but i like this beats to.
I like the panning of the voices and the arragement of the drums.
Nice mix.
Keep it up!

Nice oldschool vibe!
I am a trap producer but i like this beats to.
I like the panning of the voices and the arragement of the drums.
Nice mix.
Keep it up!

Eh nothing wrong with being a trap producer - it's slowly growing on me and I can appreciate the drum work! Thanks for the feedback and support

Yo this is crazy! Skyzoo is always at his best over laid back boom bap, similar in style to his tape with 9th. Good work man!

Fk me this Skyzoo remix is sick.
These drums are well strong and present, while the scary atmosphere really works.
is this sample based?
(I work a lot with samples)
Well done anyway.

This is me: https://soundcloud.com/d-zkreet

Thanks for the feedback and yes the sample of from the 1996 song Six Underground by the group Sneaker Pimps.

I checked out a bunch of your tracks and am following you on SC now fam

Top quality. Drums on point and the sample is a nice left field choice, outside the box thinking. I'm a fan of Skyzoo so extra points for that lol. Good job.

woww dude great job. the sample is awesome and u really gave it that 90s hip hop sound !!! u killed it g good shit

very dope overall! normally i would try to go in depth and pick apart the track, you know, find all the little flaws and stuff. but in this case i can't really find anything off about it. solid work thoroughly, keep it up man.

Love Skyzoo. Your beat is dope aswell. Cant really find anything to criticize, dope sample. The kick could have a lil more bump imo, but thats a matter of taste I guess. Thumbs up!

Back