"SheDownForMe" (Drake-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

The track goes hard. It really does have that drake feel to it. I listened to some of your other beats and know you have talent. Keep doing your thing B.L.

I really enjoyed the drum patterns and the arrangement, but the bass sounds too far back, like its not centered as much, but I could imagine someone just killing this instrumental, great work man!

this is a great arrangement in every sense. the one thing i would criticise is that the drum sounds fall a bit flat across the board, the hi hats sound a bit dull and muted, kick flat and snare a bit thin. maybe try boosting some little spikes in the high freq for hats or use some plug-in brightening thing, kicks probably fine (i find the balance between hi hats and kicks affect perception of both) but volume automating on the rolls would probably make it sound more organic. snare just lacks a bit of thump its all pchaaaa and no pwooo

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...3-slow-hip-hop-feedback-100%-returned-450137/

Last edited:
This beat is sick! I really like what you did with the sample

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

This beat is sick! I really like what you did with the sample

Back