Please Vote: Pro Tools LE 7.4 / Cubase 4.1 / Logic Studio 8.0.1 / Reason 4 / Other

Please choose your preferred DAW(s) amongst the 3 latest:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyndahood772 said:
Pro Tools Can Do More Than Any Other Program On The Market!!!it Is A Studio Standard!!!

Have you tried cubase or nuendo to motivate your statement?

It's funny that Reason is winning and it's a workstation and most people refer to DAW as recording production software.

I voted Pro Tools.

But I go back and forth to Cubase. I just love Hybrid and the new features in ProTools 7.4

ProTools or Cubase + Reason is king.

Last edited:
Logic and Reason ....i used to use cubase/nuendo but since i got my mac i have been working on logic and i love it for me its all i will ever need in a daw....for now that is

Here is another for Pro Tools, - started on that platform 8 years ago..
I use both Logic and Reason also as supliments, - but nothing comes close to PT in regular day-to-day-use...
Then again thats just me...

Cheers

Here's something you NEVER EVER see. I just got an email from Steinberg explaining how they want users to get along well with their products and they gave their phone number right in the email!!!, with hours of operation and also email for tech support. In the past, I've always had no problem reaching out to Steinberg, but this is the opposite of the terrible reputation that Steinberg has gotten probably because of their forum where the mods close half the threads. LOL

euro said:
Here is another for Pro Tools, - started on that platform 8 years ago..
I use both Logic and Reason also as supliments, - but nothing comes close to PT in regular day-to-day-use...
Then again thats just me...

Cheers

can anyone tell me what pro tools does that logic 8 doesnt?

i use logic and eveyone always says pro tools is the best and ive used it and i just dont think it has as much to offer as logic does so i was just wondering what pro tools has that im missing.

been on protools for 5 yrs. just got logic less than a week ago. logic express 8 offers alot more than protools 7 straight out the box. plus i'm using my mbox as interface for logic. $200-they got a winner!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back