New Indie/HipHop Milky Chance - Flashed Junk Mind(K-Dangerous Remix)F4F Thanks guys!

Thanks a ton for your feed on my beat, I'm here to return the favor! This is a cool mashup and dope idea. It really goes together well - the fusion of indie and hip-hop sounds really commercial and seems like an untapped combination that is going to be a hit for sure! Keep pumping these out and stay in front of the trend and you'll have a lot of success!

Good work man - I don't have any complaints. Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

I like that flow. You stick perfectly to the beat so it sounds just like it was your destiny to rap on it lol Def got it on repeat ! Keep it up, looking forward to hear your new songs!

This is super original. This is great cause I see myself in you in the sense that you are not trying to copy what's playing in the radio. By doing so, you are making music that you believe in and this music is really good. Keep it up!

Thanks a ton for your feed on my beat, I'm here to return the favor! This is a cool mashup and dope idea. It really goes together well - the fusion of indie and hip-hop sounds really commercial and seems like an untapped combination that is going to be a hit for sure! Keep pumping these out and stay in front of the trend and you'll have a lot of success!

Good work man - I don't have any complaints. Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

Oh hell yeah man thank you so much!!

Yeah very nice man. Though it's hard for me to sit in a freezing country full of snow listening to a track with sucha summery feeling to it. But your vocals go very well with the song man, a great thought there man. Now, I'm sitting with the shittiest speakers here so my Word might not be that correct, but the mixing of the vocals felt a bit on top or how to say. Your rapping Went very well with the song but it would be good if they like got more burried into the beat. Shit, I have a hard time explaining it but if you don't get just go out and enjoy the weather while pumping your song man, I imagine Arizona is a warm place all year, eh?

Back