mev the arrogant producer CALL OUT

Lol @ all the lengthy and emotional responses while we could be going better at making music We're talking about another producer who has placements which may lead him to bigger and better ones this isn't even the least bit funny well unless you stuck on stupid i'm scared of the future of music imagine if timberland stood around making videos of other producers he thought were arrogant

Mev_The_Producer said:
i see your stance 100% - but i see it from your perspective - a person who only does this as a hobby

i dont work a 9-5 and dont have too - this is my job

go ask maestro the specifics of his producer-label/artist agreements
see how much info u get outta him.

what yall dont understand is that there are little legalities in this...its more than just making music.

something profound for yall to ponder upon:
"most of yall will never achieve any kind of success because you fail to grasp that this is a business."

and ill say this as well...

im glad i had people around me who could keep me head on in times of need.

t. newsome/ss inc
meetro
g.malone
my lawyer

yall dont have anybody around yall giving yall advice out of experience.

keep doin what yall do tho - no disrespect taken or dished out

and just for the record if ANY of yall ever were 2 pm me askin a "?"
i wouldnt send u a pm back with your question unanswered..

just for the record

=]

I agree, Mev is one the most humble dudes on FP, he answered my questions I have asked him via PM so I can vouch for dude. So thing you just can't disclose. It's like being at a job, you can't tell everyone how much you make. So things are just private and he cannot say, he doesn't want to mess up his relationships he has with artist and etc.

Just my two-cents.

Nah, yo, Mev done got big headed!!!!

I said waddup in a thread and he didn't quote me and respond w/emoticons!!!!

lol, seriously, how are you "arrogant" over an internet connection?

^e-arrogance is all the rage its the new trend...{sarcasm} lol @ the OP totally failed to bring Mev down

i wasnt tryin to bring dude down... i was tryiin to get him to battle... but he keep actin like he dont know how to read so... see a lot of yall dudes on here like to run ya mouth and all that thats cool i guess.. but when somebody call yall out yall act like thas "chlidish" etc etc.. i know mev's a good kid i just seen an oportunity to be heard and at the same time get me a new motif... by the way i got over 10 pages of producer requests on myspace this weeend.. thats like over 150 people.. i wonder where that came from...

Last edited:
^^yeah but i stand behind what i say .. and what u mean like ngigas got time to battle.. u got time to read 7 pages of nonsence tho right.l?

^^^ i aint know who youngin was until i seen him make afool of himself.. what would u do if u seen a lil kid gettin smacked around in the park? ima a rightous dude fam.. those that know me know im about peace.. on another note to the kid from va beach , .. fam u said nas was fake and nas didnt make it and u stood behind soljah boy.. so with that bein said nothin u ever could say is valid.. noble? u on SELF D MODE.. those of you who ball know what im talkin about.. aint no need for me to say more.. mev i got my fantom up brotha... and dont say that ol" i aint got time for that.. or im busy gettin money.. cause i see you here everyday.. your post count is up there with rome and them.. u aint too busy to get that motif tooken.. so yeah holla at me my brotha... battlin is healthy.. that L u gon take gon get u to get focused and u gon thank me later...

Last edited:
it must be cause im novice, but why would you lose a project opportunity if you say "im making a song with (insert artist)" , and why is it unprofessional to say how much you made ? the only time its unprofessional is when you are bragging and nobody even asked, but people are asking you how much you made to get a good impression of what kind of money to expect when you just barely make it in . People that make alot of money have no problem saying how much they got for doing such and such song , and its ok that you dont make as much as kanye , i dont think anyone is expecting that, so there is no logical reason not to say other than being ashamed, And this is a general statement to people in general because i see this all the time . and since when are people concerned with having proper work etiquette "its unprofessional for me to say "

Noisiv said:
"Y'all go on like you produced My Love."

Quote of the week.
that was my favorite part lol

Last edited by a moderator:
^ can i go ask yo momma who she work for and how much they pay her? - whats her salary and her 401 k looking like?

its like asking a woman her age...

its generally accepted that you dont ask - but some women tell.

it just does not look good 2 put out your info like that.

now if im a lawyer and i finalize a contract between myself and any other producer on this site concerning a big placement - its gunna look REAL tacky to see all the facts and figures we outlined posted on some random forum.

and trust me...

those kinds of things do come back to haunt you.

Back