mev the arrogant producer CALL OUT

This is why Mev is going to actually achieve his goals in life (i'm mobile i can't see what ever that is but I'll get to it at home) some people are so touchy i've noticed mev i think his more of a helper than many of the people on here if you guys only meet Diddy and had to work along with him or give him your material you'll cry I'll the like little girlies he's partly the same way, just because he told you to spell right and stop that short hand girl texting and act professional and rightfully so, you see the human mind is a funny thing you spell like that all day your going to spell like that in your bio and other documents you have to write, in todays industry it hardy has anything to do with your talent so your music can be the best but you'll never get to the place you desire because you didn't look the part, Mev isn't FP Jesus (Troup is) but he does have valid points, my mentor always told me to 'eat the meat and left the bone ' his west indian so its not the same as american grammar but essential what he's saying listen to everyone and think to yourself if what they are saying is worth actual practicing (instituting, changing) come on! Stop having periods (To the female producers i know its a natural thing but you know what i mean) and start producing i wonder how some of you actually produce while your on FP 24/7

^ very good points...

im actually quite honored

i will be posting this on my blog

expect a youtube video - not in response 2 this cuz i have too much to do - but 1 thats already promised to those who follow me - and the vid will address such things as this

to anybody who thinks im 'arrogant' , your misconceptions are only entertaining...

with all the time yall spend doing other useless things on here, when do yall have time to work on tracks?

BUT...im not mad at all =]

keep doin your thing - whatever that is..

I agree with your statement about eating the meat and leaving the bone. I have learned enormous amounts of info from people who I don't even like. I refuse to let my dislike of them cheat me from getting knowledge. REFUSE.

dabeatdoctor1989 said:
LOL!!!!!!its funny cuz i actually caught it in the thread ,yet another reason i only do this as a hobby ,cuz people(producers and Musicians) dont wanna take off the masks and be regular people and speak to others like regular people instead of being so uptight about being professional ,its kinda lame to me ,and to be honest i didn't find his approach bad ,i would of answered his question if i knew what he was talking about.

i see your stance 100% - but i see it from your perspective - a person who only does this as a hobby

i dont work a 9-5 and dont have too - this is my job

go ask maestro the specifics of his producer-label/artist agreements
see how much info u get outta him.

what yall dont understand is that there are little legalities in this...its more than just making music.

something profound for yall to ponder upon:
"most of yall will never achieve any kind of success because you fail to grasp that this is a business."

and ill say this as well...

im glad i had people around me who could keep me head on in times of need.

t. newsome/ss inc
meetro
g.malone
my lawyer

yall dont have anybody around yall giving yall advice out of experience.

keep doin what yall do tho - no disrespect taken or dished out

and just for the record if ANY of yall ever were 2 pm me askin a "?"
i wouldnt send u a pm back with your question unanswered..

just for the record

=]

^thats the problem to many hobbyists giving professionals business advise if you don't understand business you'll never get anywhere trust me i know all to well of the registered users on here i strongly believe there's only a small number of actual producers that serious take it as a career and future listen to those that are serious i'm so serious i even risk my health practicing the keys till the we hours of the morning doctor orders me not to but i just wanna make it music is my life

Artik said:
^thats the problem to many hobbyists giving professionals business advise if you don't understand business you'll never get anywhere trust me i know all to well of the registered users on here i strongly believe there's only a small number of actual producers that serious take it as a career and future listen to those that are serious i'm so serious i even risk my health practicing the keys till the we hours of the morning doctor orders me not to but i just wanna make it music is my life

Nobody will listen to me and I know I'm right and I'm really really cereal! :cry:

manbearpig.jpg

To Artik: You need to go to the original thread and read it properly. Mev never told me about spelling and grammar, and anyway I took the advice and fixed up.

The funny thing is that by justifying his actions right now Mev is actually responding to my post in a way he could've in the first place

What Mev said above (about the legalities and whatnot) he could have said the moment he posted. If he felt I was asking stupid questions, he could've just ignored them. But he posted a reply, a very rude one at that and called me "unprofessional". Yes, I am a novice, yes I don't have any placements, but i'll be damned if you call me unprofessional when all you have is your foot in between the door. I could've taken such from Timbaland (HE'S the producer with countless hits under his belt) and even then I wouldn't resist taking a shot or two at him.

Read the posts first before you jump to people's defence. Mev was trying to help, fine, but the same way he says I could have come more professional is the same way he could've come professional as well.

He displayed arrogance. He may not be an arrogant person in real life, but he displayed arrogance on here. I understand that it's the internet and you don't have to see people's faces so people feel they can post whatever the hell they want, but it's simple curtesy. Mev and the other guy went on like I was asking for their bank account pins. It was a general f****** question, people, jeez!

I haven't laughed so hard since a long time on FP, this was really funny.

^ sir i know mev didn't tell you to change your spelling at first but he is the that drove it home i know where your coming from i know but you have to understand people hate such questions ok what did you learn from mev? Are you saying you learnt zero from his replies? i think you kinda misread my post. My intention really was to tell you develop tolerance It'll take you far. Where here to learn and not to curse with people of different views read arrogants and move on if thats the way you feel you can't always get e-mad and catch e-feelings over e-arrogance two wrongs don't make a right but i seriously don't think he was doing that i call a spade a spade sorry

mev you come on here thinkin u that dude and u not fam... stop hidin behind ur placement and talkin about u proffesional and u dont answer questions cause u got a placement.. i aint got nothin against u mattefact yesterday is the first time i found out about you.. and thats just cause you was on dudes thread just bein an assholee for no reason.... im just sayin you cant think that your g malone placement justifies you bein a prik to dudes thats just tryin to learn... thats far more unproffesional than to ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO GET ON.. AND HOW MUCH I SHOULD CHARGE AND ALL THAT... if you such a celebrity my niggga dont even reply.. im just sayin u not as big as you think u is... and u defenetly not as nice as u think u is... on that note.. PUT THAT MOTIF UP or stop bein a dik.. u cant blok the sun wit your finger my niggga.. all this "dont tell them" "nah they cant know" "they gotta find out on they own" u pusssy for that.. thats the whole purspose of a forum pusssy..

That was the best roasting Ive seen on FP in a while...
Why are Producers....excuse me...BEAT MAKERS, such pricks?....

Charli Brown said:
mev you come on here thinkin u that dude and u not fam... stop hidin behind ur placement and talkin about u proffesional and u dont answer questions cause u got a placement.. i aint got nothin against u mattefact yesterday is the first time i found out about you.. and thats just cause you was on dudes thread just bein an assholee for no reason.... im just sayin you cant think that your g malone placement justifies you bein a prik to dudes thats just tryin to learn... thats far more unproffesional than to ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO GET ON.. AND HOW MUCH I SHOULD CHARGE AND ALL THAT... if you such a celebrity my niggga dont even reply.. im just sayin u not as big as you think u is... and u defenetly not as nice as u think u is... on that note.. PUT THAT MOTIF UP or stop bein a dik.. u cant blok the sun wit your finger my niggga.. all this "dont tell them" "nah they cant know" "they gotta find out on they own" u pusssy for that.. thats the whole purspose of a forum pusssy..

"Owwwchhh charlie....that really hurt"

noblewordz said:
Nobody will listen to me and I know I'm right and I'm really really cereal! :cry:

manbearpig.jpg

Half Man, Half Bear, Half Pig... COME ON YOU GUYS!! IM SUPER CEREAL!!!

Mev_The_Producer said:
to anybody who thinks im 'arrogant' , your misconceptions are only entertaining...

BUT...im not mad at all =]

keep doin your thing - whatever that is..

Funny thing is... Homer (Mev) is a cornball in real life. lol He was on the Golf Team and he was like the model high school student. He speaks proper and he doesnt like Asian girls. hahaha

:D

Im waitin on Jackpot to come thru and spit some real ish then exit the thread... :::dies:::: Pretty much in response to Charli. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao..........

1. i dont own a motif

2. my girl is black

3. i dont hide behind anything and g malone isnt my only placement

4. i DID answer his questions

5. who are u charli brown?

6. i was not on the NHS

charli your way more vagina than my girl - u sound like u just came back from wal-mart re-uppin on some tampax - mad emo there homey

but imma keep it 100

=]

keep this thread goin - plz do

and in the process...

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MEV_THE_PRODUCER

Last edited:
welp, i guess i'll go ahead and ::fail:: myself and secretly change my post... damn i hate you Mev, and your little crew too. And that damn dog. I coulda sworn they said u was in the NHS.

Back