Looking for best possible feedback *F4F*

Lambeau_Gotti

I've been connecting with some insiders in the industry and have some opportunities to send beats to some big name artists.
So Im looking for some genuine feedback for a few beats I'm working on. It will definitely be returned.

Great beat man , dig all the synth you use . Also the guitar sample is very dope .

Drum are on point and mix to . Nothing negative about this track everything sound on point to me .

Keep up the good work and thanks for the feed on my post .

Like the guitars samples, but on the "Last Chane" instrumental I do not feel the drums, very alternative but I just feel like they are out of sync. Not something for me. Otherwise both tracks are well mixed, and not really something I can point out. However to me these really are not that big standout tracks, if I am being honest.

F4F: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ark-uptempo-boom-bap-instrumental-f4f-472762/

Thanks a lot. I think for the particular artists that these may be sent to, the tracks may be good enough. But I'll keep in mind the advice u gave, thanks..

the sounds in both are great, the second one is amazing. The drums are alittle weak on both but mostly in the first one, gotta add alittle more to those drums to make them pop alittle!

hey thanks for the feedback, just checked both tracks. I like the first one a lot I think the drums could also hit a litter harder or punch through the mix but overall the mix was clean. the second would have to be my favorite out of the two. what I likd was the guitar and style/feel of the song. you don't hear many beats like that and I think its something that sounds good for a hip hop type track if that's what your going for. what I thought you could maybe work on a bit would be the drums. to me they don't really fit the beat in my opinion. I feel like a more crisp snare with a bit of hi hat in it would level it out nicely. overall both where solid beats with good mixing. nice work keep on doing it

On the first, I like the melodies. I felt the synths were a little too low in the mix and also too distorted. The guitar sounded great in the mix tho. Overall nice track.

Second one, another great guitar mix. Is that direct recording in or is that a mic'd amp? The only thing with this track, I wasn't really feeling the drum pattern. Other than that its cool.

If you got a minute, check out this remix I did for a contest. All feedback welcome good or bad. If you like it, leave comment on soundcloud. I'd appreciate it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-remix-all-feedback-returned-100%-f4f-472681/

Thanks for sharing your tracks! I like the vibe of the first track. I'd like to hear some vocal samples on top, and perhaps another synth layer to add some more melody and atmosphere. I love the intro of the second track, but it seems panned hard right - I think I would like it more if it was more stereoscopic. Love the guitar on the second track. The piano adds a nice groove as well. Keep up the great work!

Appreciate your feedback as well: https://soundcloud.com/showclothes/ciara-overdose-show-clothes

Back