I Am the Most Creative Producer on this Forum...and I mean it!

the Jordin Sparks Remix is...

• hot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • wack

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • i am a hater so i don't care.

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sir, I bow to your ownage. I dont believe anyone has ever owned someone on this site as badly as you just owned this guy.

"Picture of Lil Wayne with the mouth cut out" FTW

WTF?!?!...Damn Photoshop is a beast... I had to double take this one...

Why won't the mods warn this dude and get him on the fast track to his inevitable BANNING????? I don't get it...

All I know is, that his stuff is wack juice.
And I drink wack juice after eating wack dudes like him for breakfast.
It helps to digest all that wackness so I don't pass air.

So its safe to say that this thread is a

13316content1fs.jpg

DISASTROUS FAIL!!

but i don't need advice. you niggaz should be asking me for advice.

dude please humble yourself there's many producers on this site who produce hot music consistently and hear you are with some radiohead sampled beats claiming your the best when you clearly aren't with your mentality i can see you being a broke and bitter producer wondering why your 40 and still living in your mum's trying to sell "so hot ish with mad hi hats and a sick radiohead sample" so please just stop humble yourself and get some real advice on how to improve your music.

this dude is just one of those weirdos that likes getting a reaction from people. like that kid from high school that everyone wanted to beat up. he has a sick fetish for attention. dont pay attention to the loser, its wasted energy. his beats are doodoo and everyone knows it, even him.

this dude is just one of those weirdos that likes getting a reaction from people. like that kid from high school that everyone wanted to beat up. he has a sick fetish for attention. dont pay attention to the loser, its wasted energy. his beats are doodoo and everyone knows it, even him.

We call that a troll in the internet world

**** is hot. If you mean the song titled "STFU futureproducers", lol.

Some parts feel a little bit odd, like that stretched and looped sample.

This is definitely hot, though.

Edit: Just to get the message through this FP mentality.

**** IS HOT, **** IS BUMPIN', SON

no joke...

Last edited:
Back