I Am the Most Creative Producer on this Forum...and I mean it!

the Jordin Sparks Remix is...

• hot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • wack

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • i am a hater so i don't care.

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how did i fail. Do you hear how i flipped that radiohead sample. Nigga, you know its hot.

sparks.jpg

That's how.

I'll battle you mothaf*cka, but when i win you have to admit that you're trash and I am your ruler

lol i kinda just want him and everybody else who come up in here sayin they the best and nobody can touch them, to shut the f*** up

lol i kinda just want him and everybody else who come up in here sayin they the best and nobody can touch them, to shut the f*** up

yeah ive been on this site about 20 minutes and ive already noticed that. im thinking that if your coming on this site with your material, ask for advice. im bettin you arent actually the best... and you wont get better by saying you are, nobodys gonna help you. look at your poll, you got 9 wacks and a hater. nobody gave you advice, either. just saying.

lemme be the first to say tht..u have mad confidence but u r not tht good..iz dudes on here tht will shut u dwn..u need to calm tht "I'm better than you" ish dwn..ur not going to get anywhere with an attitude like tht even if u happen to be the best..

yeah ive been on this site about 20 minutes and ive already noticed that. im thinking that if your coming on this site with your material, ask for advice. im bettin you arent actually the best... and you wont get better by saying you are, nobodys gonna help you. look at your poll, you got 9 wacks and a hater. nobody gave you advice, either. just saying.

but i don't need advice. you niggaz should be asking me for advice.

I'll eat you for breakfast and shyt you eat before lunch, so I have room to eat you again...then shyt you out once more.

Put down $100 and we'll battle.

Back