I am a crack head!!!

please show me the quote where i said i have a pirated copy of record. then show me the quote where i said i pirated record because i didn't want to deal with the copy protection.

actually i'll make it easier for you because i didn't say any of those things and you obviously misread even though i told you to go back and reread my posts because you obviously didn't understand them. i said i own reason but i have just downloaded recycle. the reason i downloaded recycle is because i don't agree with paying more than 200euro for it.

if you would like to make up some more random accusations and just toss them at me then please go right ahead but you're only making yourself look foolish.

also telling me to come clean and saying i don't have legit software? and i should prove it? excuse me but why would i have to prove it?

if you're so obsessed with proving that you purchase all your stuff legally then why don't you post up pictures of all the receipts for all that gear you have listed in your signature.

if you have a point to make in regards to piracy and software then please go ahead and make a post about it, but don't try to take underhanded jabs at me.

and btw, and i've said this enough, if you think i am advocating piracy completely then please reread my posts.

i will be getting record soon but if a cracked version appears that doesn't require a dongle i will download that and use it because it will be more convenient to me.

when a customer has to use a dongle or jump through hoops to register and simply prove that they've legitimately bought the product then it really is a pain in the ass and it just encourages more people to go "well i might as well just get the cracked version as it's easier".

this your exact quote homeboy now i just quoted you. and you do realize you can use record without a dongle right.

Last edited:
yes i will purchase record but if a cracked version appears i will download it and start using that then because it will be more convenient. now you accused me of already having a cracked copy of record. so you were incorrect. so please don't go around making assumptions anymore because you just make yourself look ignorant. also it's not really your place to go out and accuse people of having pirated software and claim that they should "prove" they own it legitimately. i mean come on who do you think you are?

please stop trying to take shots at me. if you have a point to make in this discussion then make it, but please don't refer to me anymore as i find you to be extremely closed-minded.

I nevere accused you if having a cracked record that stated you said you would dowload a illegal version of record I never said you already have a crack version of record.

Back